How's Everyone's Season Started

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems to be plenty about up my way everywhere we try is holding and normally we struggle a bit early on. Have 3 pups started 2 have 2 digs under there belt and another has one dig. Couldn't be happie

Had a morning out thought I'd give poppy a spin in a place we thought was 1.5 ish according to last time well 3.2m and 4 hours later she had well impressed me at 14 months

Just get a mini digger.........  

Posted Images

I personally don't know the guy but just by reading threads I get the feeling he's not a bad guy at all, gifting somebody he didn't really know a grafting terrier and also going out of his way to help a man out who again he didn't know who had lost a dog to ground not collared up, not many would do the same, especially for people who they don't really know never mind a friend.

• Like 4

I personally don't know the guy but just by reading threads I get the feeling he's not a bad guy at all, gifting somebody he didn't really know a grafting terrier and also going out of his way to help a man out who again he didn't know who had lost a dog to ground not collared up, not many would do the same, especially for people who they don't really know never mind a friend.

There's grafting terriers and there's grafting terriers...

This site is like a pub.its full different characters.

I don't do pubs no more.

But when I did I would allways seek out the old man sitting on his own in the corner who had nothing to prove to anyone.

A wealth of knowledge.and a damn good chat could be had.

The rowdy gang standing in front of the bar didn't have that knowledge.

But after a lifetime they will certainly have gained plenty of knowledge.

• Like 2

I don't do pubs no more.

But when I did I would allways seek out the old man sitting on his own in the corner who had nothing to prove to anyone.

No but they were by the bar having a laugh and not sat there like a soppy old bugger slerping on a Newcastle Brown wishing his wife didn't leave him for all he had

I don't do pubs no more.

No but they were by the bar having a laugh and not sat there like a soppy old bugger slerping on a Newcastle Brown wishing his wife didn't leave him for all he had

That soppy old bugger was standing by the bar having a laugh when me and you were dodging wanks in our oldmans ballbag.
  • Like 1

I don't do pubs no more.

That soppy old bugger was standing by the bar having a laugh when me and you were dodging wanks in our oldmans ballbag.

That's not a good thing because he will be bones whilst me and you are creating a few cubs of our own

Seems to be plenty about up my way everywhere we try is holding and normally we struggle a bit early on. Have 3 pups started 2 have 2 digs under there belt and another has one dig. Couldn't be happier with them and the older dogs have picked up where they have left of last season. Hopefully the season stays going this good.

A young bitch after 2 digs

Tidy bitch shaneg, good going at that age.

I don't do a great deal with terriers myself at the moment but have in the past and only bushing and ratting, I'm more for lurchers. My little brother has both terriers and lurchers and we went for a mooch earlier today. We took both his terriers and both my lurchers. He's got a very game and strong lakey type dog and a real small tight nuttall bred patterdale bitch, I've got a wheaten whippet greyhound bitch and a first cross wheaten greyhound dog pup. We was out no longer than half hour and his lakey went to ground in thick thorny bramble brier in a kicked out old rabbit warren. After an hour and half he came out and it was visible, what he had been up to all that time. Our kid said let him back in and he will bring it out......yeah whatever, didnt beleive him, back in went his dog and a few minutes later we could hear him growling near the entrance and the next thing I see was him attached to the reason he dissapeared for an hour and half. I couldn't beleive he brought it out. First 1 I've ever done with terriers, and to think this dog was a freebie off a hunts terrierman cos it would only work above ground apparently. Think its give me the bug, wouldn't mind maybe getting a good bitch?????

Put a photo up of your little brothers two dogs, nice to see other folks dogs ? ?

Edited by MOLE265