Pulsar X970 Monocular

Just wondered if anyone has any experience with this? I'm looking at buying a night vision monocular and have looked at Yukon ranger rt. pulsar 860rt and pulsar x970. Is the x970 worth the extra money? I need it for spotting for the runners. Thanks

Could be wrong i been looking at a similar thing for a similar purpose and a few people said thermals probably the better option for spotting for the lamp but obviously abit more expensive

Just wondered if anyone has any experience with this? I'm looking at buying a night vision monocular and have looked at Yukon ranger rt. pulsar 860rt and pulsar x970. Is the x970 worth the extra money? I need it for spotting for the runners. Thanks

Could be wrong i been looking at a similar thing for a similar purpose and a few people said thermals probably the better option for spotting for the lamp but obviously abit more expensive
Yer I looked at thermal but that was near 3k and I know what I'm like I lose stuff in field quite often ha. So oooking for something under a grand really.

Can't go wrong with the Xq38f mate if you can push the budget up a little. You sound like me for loosing things I'm always at it my mate laughs at me but I've put a cord onto it that hangs round my neck nicely and I can slip it in and out of my coat as and when needed so shouldn't need to ever take it off. Ask Ian b he will give you a good deal he offered me a good price but I ended up getting from the game fair for just a little over what he offered he just never had it in stock at the time

Can't go wrong with the Xq38f mate if you can push the budget up a little. You sound like me for loosing things I'm always at it my mate laughs at me but I've put a cord onto it that hangs round my neck nicely and I can slip it in and out of my coat as and when needed so shouldn't need to ever take it off. Ask Ian b he will give you a good deal he offered me a good price but I ended up getting from the game fair for just a little over what he offered he just never had it in stock at the time

I looked at them mate but I dno if I'm prepared to lose 2k in a field lol. Is there really that much difference between a decent nv and thermal? How you gettin on with yours?

Only been out a couple of nights with it but it is worth the money and don't need to be walking round shining a bright light everywhere and disturbing anyone or anything just flick the lamp on when really needed. Hopefully get some good use out of it in the next few weeks

• Like 2