Rough Wedge.

Took my first visit yesterday to rough wedge in cannock Staffordshire. It's been on my doorstep all my life and can't believe I've never been there before. Open every Sunday through most weather , .

As I drove up I was surprised as to how many cars there was parked up although I didn't struggle to find something to shoot.

Signed in at the cabin and got a short introduction to the grounds after I paid my £3 fee. Free tea and coffe provided you bring your own mug ,

Short pistol ranges to begin then a rather large zero/plinking range starting at 20 yards all the way up to about 60 all marked out for you to see.

Then a nice HFT knock down corse set out , about 10/12 stations I believe to shoot from all with 2 targets per station at different distances. The people shooting were a nice bunch of chaps and will be going again . Oh and if you need a wee just pop out of sight lol as the woodland provides great coverage. Toilet tent available for the ladies. Thumbs up reaily and I say pop it on your places to shoot list if your in the area. Just my 2p on the place.

• Like 2