My Hunting Set Up For This Year...pic Heavy Warning

Farmer friend has had the crop insurance people on his land with pig control hunters. They have been using heat seeking drones to locate the pigs and setting snares.

also they are going to set up a trap that will contain the pigs when activated by a phone.

all the above is illegal for me to do.

they caught one in a snare which the pig broke loose from. No shit sherlock

anyways the pig is now hanging in my garage.

before anyone starts, i didnt skin it out, the farmers helper did with a sawzall lol hence the fckn hack job

i told him to use a chainsaw next time

IMG_5184.JPG

• Like 1

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

so i am an ex pat living in sask canada. the hunting here is excellent and i thought i would start my own thread of what i normally get up to every hunting season and throughout the damn fckn freein

here we go!!!   after all the tomphuckerey tuesday between landowners and damn truck hunters i headed off into private land that surrounds a piece of secluded wildlife lands.hardly anyone goes ther

heres an old photo of one of my best days 2 timber wolves and 2 coyotes    

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Ted Newgent said:

pig control hunters. They have been using heat seeking drones to locate the pigs 

also they are going to set up a trap that will contain the pigs when activated by a phone.

They use those traps in texas :thumbs: wouldn't mind knowing how they attach a thermal to a drone,interesting stuff :thumbs:

• Like 1
Just now, sussex said:

You would have been better to keep the skin , it looks like it had more meat on mate ..:whistling:..probably get a couple of bacon sarnies of it ...:laugh:

i held my head in my hands last night when it got dropped off

i had a bad week in work and this shit gets me

2 minutes ago, mackem said:

They use those traps in texas :thumbs: wouldn't mind knowing how they attach a thermal to a drone,interesting stuff :thumbs:

i built traps here a few years back.

i had pigs coming into them, then the farmer decides to dump 30ton of spoiled grain by the trap............

like the pigs were going into the trap with that by there,

the crop insurance people were with a drone company,trying out this drone.they are trying to sell

them to the government for pig control

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Ted Newgent said:

i held my head in my hands last night when it got dropped off

i had a bad week in work and this shit gets me

You've obviously upset the farmers helper at some time ...:laugh: ...why didn’t they drop it off with its jacket on ...? Bet the helper is good around stock seems the conscientious type ...  :whistling:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, sussex said:

You've obviously upset the farmers helper at some time ...:laugh: ...why didn’t they drop it off with its jacket on ...? Bet the helper is good around stock seems the conscientious type ...  :whistling:

LOL

i struggle with stupid people some days.

if you go back a few pages he (farmers helper) came up again.during deer season he was ripping around the field

on a quad herding up the elk back to me. he is not all there lol

I managed to hack my way thru what was left of the pig

got a decent amount of meat which was shared out

some of the off cuts i have now marinaded to be bbqd tomorrow maybe

looking forward to testing this, hopefully it was an old sow

IMG_5202.JPG

• Like 3

i took a drive south yesterday and made the long walk through 3 feet of snow to get at the cams.

there wasnt many trodden down game trails to walk.anyways got to the cams and changed out the cards.

pigs were coming in every damn day at 4pm ish until we had the big dump of snow and we couldnt get

in there to bait.last pic of them was over 10 days ago.

couple of photos of two baby pigs so something happened to mum or the rest of the litter.

STC_0033.thumb.JPG.65f7ac068911ed717f6a5f58b2977671.JPG

STC_0081.JPG

STC_0509.JPG

Edited by Ted Newgent
  • Like 2