My Hunting Set Up For This Year...pic Heavy Warning

I'd be interested to have a look if you wouldn't mind telling me what to look for

It's easy enough. Download Instagram from the app store on your phone or tablet (or both). Set up an account. Then search for the people you want to follow and hit 'follow' on their account page. Then every time they post a picture it will be shown on your Feed page and basically you scroll through your feed to see all the new pictures and videos posted. You can like and or comment on them and also post your own for your followers to see if you want to bother doing that. It's not like facebook or whatever, there aren't groups and you don't send friend requests. Just pictures and videos on whatever you're interested in.

Depends what you're into but there are all sorts to follow from all around the world. Here's a few off hand that I follow.

adam.greentree

cameronhanes

rachelcarriehunting

pace_brothers

thefieldmagazine

biggamehuntingnz

sterling_extreme_outdoors

team_fate_outdoors

For some reason I stopped getting notification for this thread and I've just added Instagram and added these lot

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

so i am an ex pat living in sask canada. the hunting here is excellent and i thought i would start my own thread of what i normally get up to every hunting season and throughout the damn fckn freein

here we go!!!   after all the tomphuckerey tuesday between landowners and damn truck hunters i headed off into private land that surrounds a piece of secluded wildlife lands.hardly anyone goes ther

heres an old photo of one of my best days 2 timber wolves and 2 coyotes    

Posted Images

ok more pics.

the day ones are self explanatory

the night time ones are of coyote and a skunk .

this is were i dumped down geese carcasses as bait for pigs,but failed miserably

pict0002.jpg.jpg

pict0003.jpg.jpg

pict0871.jpg.jpg

pict0880.jpg.jpg

pict0870.jpg.jpg

if you back to my OP you will now see the leaves have dropped

Edited by Ted Newgent
  • Like 2

You ever hunt coyote ted?Theres a gun shop in Richmond Ontario,the guy in there does guided hunts,i asked him could I do a coyote one with him but he was honest and said there weren't many coyotes around the area he guides on.

• Like 1

You ever hunt coyote ted?Theres a gun shop in Richmond Ontario,the guy in there does guided hunts,i asked him could I do a coyote one with him but he was honest and said there weren't many coyotes around the area he guides on.

Funny you should mention that, only this morning I was wondering if coyote could be hunted cheap(ish). No idea what the crack is but I could happily spend a week chasing them with my quarterbore for the skins and skulls.

• Like 1

You can hunt coyote ,raccoon and skunks

In bc canada

With a small game license from government office in any town

No guide needed for small game

And non residents can hunt small game with no guide

You will need hunter ed though that is a weekend course

• Like 2

yes i do.

once the game season is over and done with

i will then start posting up coyote hunting stuff

if the weather is kind to us but this is sask

Funny you should mention that, only this morning I was wondering if coyote could be hunted cheap(ish). No idea what the crack is but I could happily spend a week chasing them with my quarterbore for the skins and skulls.

Yes, you can. My state has a $50 bounty on them if you turn in the ears and the lower jaw. If you shoot six a week... well it can be a very lucrative setup.

I get them in my yard and they'll run down the street at least 4 times a week yipping.

Yes, you can. My state has a $50 bounty on them if you turn in the ears and the lower jaw. If you shoot six a week... well it can be a very lucrative setup.

I get them in my yard and they'll run down the street at least 4 times a week yipping.

So a holiday (sorry vacation) would even fund itself! :laugh:

So a holiday (sorry vacation) would even fund itself! :laugh:

:laugh: I still can't bring myself to use 'vacation!'

If you do it in the right places you could go home with more money than you came with. That's the difference between traveller and tourist though! :D

its open season all year round for yotes here.

for residents only.

you can shoot yotes without a fur license but if you want to sell them or skin em

you need to buy one which is $40.yes hunting is taxed to the hilt here,licenses for phucking everything

we can get between $10 - $40 a dog from a trapper who then skins em out

fleshes the hide and then sells them at the fur auction,were he can make anything from

$50 to $150 a pelt.

later in the year i will get a photo of a trappers shop with all the pelts for you to see

• Like 1

for residents only.

you can shoot yotes without a fur license but if you want to sell them or skin em

you need to buy one which is $40.yes hunting is taxed to the hilt here,licenses for phucking everything

fleshes the hide and then sells them at the fur auction,were he can make anything from

$50 to $150 a pelt.

later in the year i will get a photo of a trappers shop with all the pelts for you to see

I'll see if our local man will let me post a picture of his set up. He's out in all weather shooting and trapping. Yotes mainly but anything else that's in season. I'm not sure what local pelt prices run as it isn't really my thing and there's the $50 bounty on them so I'll find a lot dumped while I'm out with the dogs. Lower jaw and ears missing.

I'd love to see the pics if you can get them they never get old! I'm curious now though, do you read Fur-Fish-Game? :hmm:

Let me know if you want me to point you

In right direction

I used to get loads of predators when I was out there

Love to mate but ontario and the states for this years holidays,family stuff sadly.

Looks incredible :yes:

for residents only.

$50 to $150 a pelt.

I'll see if our local man will let me post a picture of his set up. He's out in all weather shooting and trapping. Yotes mainly but anything else that's in season. I'm not sure what local pelt prices run as it isn't really my thing and there's the $50 bounty on them so I'll find a lot dumped while I'm out with the dogs. Lower jaw and ears missing.

I'd love to see the pics if you can get them they never get old! I'm curious now though, do you read Fur-Fish-Game? :hmm:

it wont be til around december/jan time before i call there

i will be posting to here until begining of march next year

nope i dont read any magazines

Let me know if you want me to point you

In right direction

I used to get loads of predators when I was out there

Love to mate but ontario and the states for this years holidays,family stuff sadly.

Looks incredible :yes:

its such a rush when you get more than one dawg coming at the call.

when i get going with yotes,i will post up my set up

• Like 2