Favourite Sandwich

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hot salt beef mustard and pickle handsome !

Who does your nails Marshman ?

ohhhhh close, roast beef cheese n branston on crusty bread, or chicken bacon cranberry stuffing and mayo in a white sub roll

Posted Images

Cold potato with lashings of butter , cold gravy, meat pie between two pieces of bread (cold). Cheese and onion crisps, (crunched up small) ham and mustard, corned beef with branston fruity sauce, but my favourite has to be either apple and sugar or banana. All on wholemeal bread.

TC

boiled egg n tomato,,, cheese n onion ,, bacon n fresh cooked beetroot my all time faves been giving the bread a miss these days well almost lol so have to look back at the days when crusty bread was on me plate :thumbs:

stopped eating bread no need for the beach bod now it's time to fatten up for the winter hibernation
  • Like 1

Cold sarnie - Ham and cheese. Hot sarnie - Bacon, egg and sausage.

The wife always eats horrible sandwiches like yesterdays shepherds pie between 2 bits of bread but hit a new low recently with tuna and peanut butter. :bad:

Fried rabbit liver, cherry tomatoes and English mustard on lightly toasted, buttery bread.

But, from my childhood, you just can't beat beef dripping and a little salt on bread - I've never had it as good since nan died.

• Like 1

boiled egg n tomato,,, cheese n onion ,, bacon n fresh cooked beetroot my all time faves been giving the bread a miss these days well almost lol so have to look back at the days when crusty bread was on me plate :thumbs:

stopped eating bread no need for the beach bod now it's time to fatten up for the winter hibernation

i save the sarnie up for a now n again thing , , i get bad indigestion if i munch too much on bread n pastries ,

Fried rabbit liver, cherry tomatoes and English mustard on lightly toasted, buttery bread.

But, from my childhood, you just can't beat beef dripping and a little salt on bread - I've never had it as good since nan died.

love it :thumbs: how about this monkfish liver in garlic butter it was omg on the liver front ?

post-99468-0-32583800-1504213267_thumb.jpg

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1

Cheese and strawberry. Awesome. Jok.

got a mate that eats cheese with strawberry jam

got me to try it must say goes really well together

Cheese and strawberry jam sandwich is legit
eat them a few times when I was younger they were ok