Dogs bark at black people because they are different in appearance, same as they bark at people with crash helmets or sunglasses.

They can also smell different.

I've got a Jamaican parented friend that had a good Doberman from working parents that didn't like certain white people.

If your dog doesn't know any black people, it will probably be wary of them, same as a white person that doesn't know black people :icon_eek: .

It's not racism, it's fear of the unknown.

• Like 4

IT might all be true, but the thing they have failed to mention is that dogs, don't lie, if my dogs start growling and getting stand offish with a person I,ve not met before I to become suspicious of that person and in 40 years of dog ownership my assorted mutts have never failed me and anyone they have taken a proper dislike to has always turned out to be a bit of a sneaky little backstabbing type including my own sister in law, nothing racist just a sixth sense that dogs seem to have which I,m happy to trust regardless of skin colour

• Like 5

I was in sparkbrook working and could see this Rottweiler and Jamaican walking towards me, the dog comes running over and the guy shouts don't worry he's cool with white people it's just Indians.... anyway they both crossed the road next thing I know an Indian comes out his house and the dog starts chasing him.. I saw the guy later in the day and said that the dog was beaten as a pup and he was the only one to make it out the litter as the rest were beaten to death by Indians that's why the dog has a hate for them lol

IT might all be true, but the thing they have failed to mention is that dogs, don't lie, if my dogs start growling and getting stand offish with a person I,ve not met before I to become suspicious of that person and in 40 years of dog ownership my assorted mutts have never failed me and anyone they have taken a proper dislike to has always turned out to be a bit of a sneaky little backstabbing type including my own sister in law, nothing racist just a sixth sense that dogs seem to have which I,m happy to trust regardless of skin colour

I have been there too, funny how I trust my dogs opinion for most of the human beings I come across

• Like 2

A mate on a farm got a collie pretty stable for a farm dog don't mind hats but you can't put your hood up while your there even in rain she goes crazy an gets really bad fear aggression

I've known a dog like that . Hated hats and hoodies . Not sure why

I was in sparkbrook working and could see this Rottweiler and Jamaican walking towards me, the dog comes running over and the guy shouts don't worry he's cool with white people it's just Indians.... anyway they both crossed the road next thing I know an Indian comes out his house and the dog starts chasing him.. I saw the guy later in the day and said that the dog was beaten as a pup and he was the only one to make it out the litter as the rest were beaten to death by Indians that's why the dog has a hate for them lol

Reckon a few on here would like to put him over their own mutts ?

A mate on a farm got a collie pretty stable for a farm dog don't mind hats but you can't put your hood up while your there even in rain she goes crazy an gets really bad fear aggression

I've known a dog like that . Hated hats and hoodies . Not sure why
Fashion conscious?

Lidl are racist, all this sh@te to save offending we all know who, my f@cking head is bursting with the amount of appeasing everyone gives these f@ckers who hate us to the core

Rasist law I'd like to see a non Muslim report a rasist crime see how far it gets !!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4850486/Lidl-removes-cross-food-avoid-offending-others.html