North Korean Missile.....oh Dear!

Nobodies going too sort him out , sure they will make all the right noises but they won't actually do sod all ?

Truth is we had similar and more advanced weapons and we have tested ours just as our allies have , difference being we all in the same club so it's all ok , he ain't in the club and don't want too be , nor is he allowing himself too be bullied either, he does however like it or not have the right too do so , it's his country and his rules , he ain't asking or wanting anything from us nor is he bothered about sanctions etc and too be fair he isn't harmed us or anyone else really

Likesay you can't beat them that's nowt too loose , there's nothing of any real interest their anyhow or we would of already set about taking it off them,

He is dangerous there is no doubt about it , hence we won't do nothing at all except pay lip service too appease ,

Likely he will fetch about his own downfall , it's up too his own people too decide if they happy with there lot if not they have choices , imho it's a war we don't need ,

• Like 1

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fat boy thinks he's lex Luther

Iv watched hell of a lot about north Korean from documentarys to a lot of there propaganda   strange stuff I saw on some   They have or used to have mini north Korean worker camps in Russian wo

Just seen it in the sun on line that south Korea has a secret plan to kill him, he won't see that coming ffs.

Oh for sure he well short sacked , a d j guess he will push it too the limit , when people smell weakness they usually do, he well knows we ain't got a scooby doo what too do with him, but I'm sure he will pull back from the brink eventually , my monies on his own lot ending him, you will wake up one morning and he will no longer exsist

Iv watched hell of a lot about north Korean from documentarys to a lot of there propaganda

strange stuff I saw on some

They have or used to have mini north Korean worker camps in Russian woods were workers basically are forced to go an work the rooms are set up asif it's still north Korea

A special eye doctor from another country went there an restored sight to 1000 of people when they could see instead of thanking the Dr. They ran to a picture of the dear leader thanking him

There are lot of secret black markets in north that are now becoming more mainstream

People are no were near as scared of the system as they where in the past an are starting to fight back against officers on the street

They are watching western an south Korean films an TV programmes on portable dvd players an USB sticks with films on them smuggled through China

The prison camps are just as bad as you can imagine torture rape the lot if a family member defects or does something wrong the whole family goes to the prison camps

Family and neibours are there own worst enemys telling on each other to try an get a easier life which they rarely do neibours some times tell the authoritys lies an get them sent to camps out of pure jealousy I saw something in the about a woman told the authoritys about her daughter trying to defect hoping it would save her self she still ended up in a camp aswell

There's a lot more that I can't rember

There not as brainwashed as you may think they act like they are so they dont get punished

I really hope America doesn't start dropping missiles on north Korea because the people of north Korea are innocent and dont deserve to die for an evil dictatorship I hope they just take out the leaders

• Like 6

Ha ha, stop reading msm and look between the lines ffs, Russia and China are slowly but surely being surrounded by foreign forces,nato and us, they are backing North Korea, no doubt about, if North Korea falls to western forces then the gate way to Russia and China opens, they not going to let that happen.

• Like 1