I finally took the plunge and bought some 0.72 from http://www.everythingsling.co.uk/ the service was spot on and delivery very quick.

how do you find them in comparison to tbg mate, do you cut them yourself from a sheet or are they pre cut bands when they arrive, I,ve tried a few different types over the years but always end up back on tbg or 1745 latex tube

Comes in a roll, 1 mtr long by 26cm wide and you cut it yourself. I tried my tbg taper of 22mm to 17mm but it didn't feel right so I cut it at 22mm straight and I'm as accurate as ever. What taper do you shoot tbg Greyman ?.

Comes in a roll, 1 mtr long by 26cm wide and you cut it yourself. I tried my tbg taper of 22mm to 17mm but it didn't feel right so I cut it at 22mm straight and I'm as accurate as ever. What taper do you shoot tbg Greyman ?.

I,ve moved away from tapering my bands a bit as it seems to shorten the life, I use 15mm straight cuts for shooting tins in the garden 25mm covers target and small game and I have a couple with 32mmstraights that are for purely hunting also use 12mm lead in the bigger bands and 10mm steel in the smaller ones

I was using simpleshot black latex but it was terrible on a cold morning but got better as the temperature got up. I'm hoping this stuff will be better. If you want to try some of this stuff just pm me a address and I'll send you some.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't shot with tbg for a long time, I moved over to black latex from simpleshot and was quite happy with it until the temperatures dropped and with my normal anchor point I was shooting 4" too low, so I thought I'd give gzk a go . It is much stronger than tbg and lasts longer but ain't a patch on the black latex , it looks like I'll have to adjust my anchor point to use the black stuff and change to gzk when the bad weather hits us.