Free Running Kits

6.15 this morning the kits in the own box were going loopy, making a right din playing volley ball with there food bowl. Thought i'd better get out and sort them out as want to stay friendly with next doors. Anyway opened the lid they were springing about like some free running teenagers, one bounced from the floor (knee height)to the top of the front (waist height) then hit me in the square in the chest clinging on spread eagle like a sky diver. Fed them put them in the run made a cup of tea and just sat and watched.

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
  • Like 1

6.15 this morning the kits in the own box were going loopy, making a right din playing volley ball with there food bowl. Thought i'd better get out and sort them out as want to stay friendly with next doors. Anyway opened the lid they were springing about like some free running teenagers, one bounced from the floor (knee height)to the top of the front (waist height) then hit me in the square in the chest clinging on spread eagle like a sky diver. Fed them put them in the run made a cup of tea and just sat and watched.

Cheers Arry

I sit and watch mine too they are great entertainment

• Like 2

I got a hob and jill kit that fight over the slightest thing. Then theres a jill kit that follows me around and wants human interaction more as she frightened of everything. Due to her being so placid and really human friendly my lassie claimed her straight away. Im not holding my breath on that kit being much of a worker. None of my kits seem to get on and their all from the same litter. The mother is a serious head and slightly wild. Shes not a biter but has and does bite if she gets annoyed.

• Like 1

my kits have been going nuts the last 3 days. I have been handling them several times a day, but lately Ive had to let them run around the court for an hour so they calm down first. If I dont, they just want to play fight each, and we all know they get a little toothy when they do that!

• Like 1

I've been so lucky with these two little kits. when I picked them up i said to the bloke christ mate you must have handled these a lot, he said "no i haven't had the time". Could not believe it there full of beans yet not so much as a nip. they seem to seek human contact come running up to you even the wife will handle them. Never had kits so easy.

Cheers Arry