West Wales, Best Spots To Visit

We've just crossed the bridge and going to head towards the mumbles (?) and head north up the coast. We've got kayaks so will go for a paddle too I hope.

If you go mumbles beach get a ice cream. Can't remember the name of the ice cream shop but it will be the one with a big queue coming out the door

We've just crossed the bridge and going to head towards the mumbles (?) and head north up the coast. We've got kayaks so will go for a paddle too I hope.

If you go mumbles beach get a ice cream. Can't remember the name of the ice cream shop but it will be the one with a big queue coming out the door

It's joe's!

Been having a great trip so far, castles, bit of fishing (a few bass and a pollack), beautiful scenery and beaches, lovely dog walks and a spot of canoeing. Now we've treated ourselves to a posh b&b as it's our wedding anniversary and tucked into a steak dinner and a crate of cider. I could get used to this!

• Like 4

Holyhead .. then catch the ferry to Ireland far better place to visit and the people are friendlier :laugh:

I was in Holyhead the other day for an hour and what a shithole that is,if I could of left sooner I would have.

get off the mainland your potato picking c**t lol