Floyd/conner

Rippem i didnt threaten you i promised you that if you ever made a comment about my mother again that yes i would come looking for you fact. My mother died a slow painful death at the age of 46, so i guess like any other man worth his salt they would state the same. Im no hard man by any means nor am i the one stating that id beat connor mc gregor in a fight, but disrespect my parents and thats a whole different ball game.

• Like 8

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everybody wins,both get millions,no doubt a rematch as well,its a Circus,a lot of naive Irish people get carried away,our Conor,You will never beat the Irish,the Irish own Las Vegas.CRINGE.

Well it proved that a good black one will usually get the job done when a good white one fails !!!!!

Rippem i didnt threaten you i promised you that if you ever made a comment about my mother again that yes i would come looking for you fact. My mother died a slow painful death at the age of 46, so i

Everyone bitching about how mcgregor talks trash and runs his mouth, the whole point of that is to get the fight noticed and people talking about it and it obviously works, the guy is a very smart business man!

Doesn't matter what anyone thinks of him, he could care less the guy is a legend!

And people talking about how mayweather annihilated him well mayweather is arguably the best boxer of all time and mcgregor went 10 rounds with him in his debut, not only that he landed 111 shots! Pacquio only landed 82 in 12 rounds! Someone name me another man on this planet that can do that!!

• Like 4

LOL, no, IMO it proved that the one that stands back nice and steady, see his chance and takes it will usually do a better job than the one who can't make up his mind as to what style he has.

The ones that rush in crazily against a hard quarry will usually come of worse than the one who makes a battle go they way HE wants it to.

Now what the f**k has this got to do with terriers fucksakes!?????

Yeah your right "5 feet down" and there is another thread about this in the right section. Maybe one of the mods could remove to the right section and we can get back to talking terriers ?

• Like 1

You could beat mcgregor in the ring rippem,lol, your just a jealous little man, who cant take it a novice boxer landed 111 punches on your golden boy, the man that was impossible to hit lol hardly impossible was it, mcgregor is a legend an a grafter so dry your eyes bigman.

Ps, so i take it your a double hard american fighter are, well you must be something if you think you could take mcgregs

• Like 2

Everyone keeps talking how he landed 110 punches. Think may be that could be because he let him so he could wear him down? Just like the game plan they had. So yeah he had to get hit to tire him down. And to the one's that say I can't beat him in the ring, SORRY BUT I CAN! You guy's don't know me or what I've done. But I truly can!

Rippem i didnt threaten you i promised you that if you ever made a comment about my mother again that yes i would come looking for you fact. My mother died a slow painful death at the age of 46, so i guess like any other man worth his salt they would state the same. Im no hard man by any means nor am i the one stating that id beat connor mc gregor in a fight, but disrespect my parents and thats a whole different ball game.

white buck, first I'm sorry you lost your mom, and I wasn't attacking her just making a statement. If you took it that way it wasn't meant that way. And I believe I really can take him believe it or not. Watch the Canelo/GGG fight wife and I just got 2 tickets from a legend to be there up close. If you don't believe it tell me what finger to give you if your gonna watch the fight and you will see me give it to you. My whole family are boxer's for a few gen. Like I said didn't mean to diss your mom, my apology if you took it that way. But if you don't know a man don't call him a liar about what he may be capable of

Rippem mayweather didnt have to take shots to the face to tire mcgregor out did he?

Naw he could have ducked an dived like hes done on the other 49 fights.

Fact is your making excuses, mcgregs landed second most shots ever on connor, like it or lump it, connor didnt won, but who cares, he shut up them boxing experts, who said he wouldnt even land one, he landed 111, well if your a pro boxer you wont mind telling us who you are?

• Like 2

Everyone bitching about how mcgregor talks trash and runs his mouth, the whole point of that is to get the fight noticed and people talking about it and it obviously works, the guy is a very smart business man!

Doesn't matter what anyone thinks of him, he could care less the guy is a legend!

And people talking about how mayweather annihilated him well mayweather is arguably the best boxer of all time and mcgregor went 10 rounds with him in his debut, not only that he landed 111 shots! Pacquio only landed 82 in 12 rounds! Someone name me another man on this planet that can do that!!

I think Floyd knew McGregor couldn't hurt him like Pacquiao could so was willing to walk through a lot more than he would against a proper boxer.

• Like 1

you watched the same fight as me then, I'm sure most on here watched a different fight, if Conner fought him again tomorrow he could beat him, that was a massive learning curve for him which is what he needed prior to that fight!