Fishing In Greece

Vasillas I'm there for two weeks next June in Corfu is there any local rules about lure fishing from off rocks i.e. Do u need to get a license don't fancy falling foul of police over there when I'm meant to be getting married

I took a rod and lures to santorini with me few yrs ago when sister in law was getting married, fished where ever I pleased no one said a thing... Local lads working in the hotel taught me to catch on a hand line off the jetty fishing with bread... Even managed a few fish lol. We booked a trip out fishing off a boat when we was there(I caught the biggest that day but the Mrs caught more lol, still bangs on about it :)) , locals well into their fishing and hunting, also a few tidy gunshops folks happy to chat to you, point you in the right direction. Atb dc

• Like 2

Vasillas I'm there for two weeks next June in Corfu is there any local rules about lure fishing from off rocks i.e. Do u need to get a license don't fancy falling foul of police over there when I'm meant to be getting married

Hi Robbusher. The only thing you need to know is that you are limited to five kg of fish per day...I have a few friends in Corfu and i will ask for any good spot! :)

I took a rod and lures to santorini with me few yrs ago when sister in law was getting married, fished where ever I pleased no one said a thing... Local lads working in the hotel taught me to catch on a hand line off the jetty fishing with bread... Even managed a few fish lol. We booked a trip out fishing off a boat when we was there(I caught the biggest that day but the Mrs caught more lol, still bangs on about it :)) , locals well into their fishing and hunting, also a few tidy gunshops folks happy to chat to you, point you in the right direction. Atb dc

I am guessing you caught mullets right?

• Like 1

I was inSan Antonio Ibiza about two month ago brought a little telescopic rod 8 euro must of had 30. 40 bream of boat taxi jetty next to hotel all on bread really good fishing trips if u get water taxi to main strip old English guy called Pete looks just like captain Birdseye off tele adds well worth going out with him bite a minute drifting a few different spots see some right sights sun bathing on rocks and cliffs if u boys know what I mean?