Garmin Alpha 100

Where did you get the birds eye mapping from mate how much details does it show streams hedge rows ? ATB BB

Its same as google earth ,go on Garmin .co.uk ..loads of detail ,Its a photo taken from the air so whatever is there will show up when photo is taken ,think they delete all stuff like cars etc thou

I went on the Garmin site this morning and see they have brought out a Alpha 100 and 430 model in the UK now but different names and UK prices lol its 750 notes for Alpha and a T5 collar on there

Edited by DEERMAN

Where did you get the birds eye mapping from mate how much details does it show streams hedge rows ? ATB BB

Its same as google earth ,go on Garmin .co.uk ..loads of detail ,Its a photo taken from the air so whatever is there will show up when photo is taken ,think they delete all stuff like cars etc thou

I went on the Garmin site this morning and see they have brought out a Alpha 100 and 430 model in the UK now but different names and UK prices lol its 750 notes for Alpha and a T5 collar on there

im wrong just checked its a grand with collar lol, that is steep

The collar is a K5 and will not work on any of the hand helds from USA obviously on a different frequency ?
  • 3 months later...

Did garmin have any issue letting you download the BirdsEye mapping onto the alpha mate? I’m afraid to try incase they lock it on me knowing it’s not allowed to be used this neck of the woods!!

On 24/08/2017 at 10:32, DEERMAN said: