Night Fishing On A Collage Campus

So funny story from the other day. I live on campus at my collage and since we have a rather nice sized lake i frequently go out and do some fishing before class ( i take night weleding 3-10 so i have a good bit of time in the mornings.

Well its sunday evening and noone really on campus and i was free that night ,so i figure id go out ,set up on one of the park benches all around the lake and try some night fishing.

So i get my lil tackle bag crappie rod and the meger two 6' medium action rods ( just some $29.99 Walmart spinning rods good enough for catfish) and go set up on a bench a few yards from the water.

Catch a few small bream for bait hook em up and throw my lines out and set the rods in the holders.

Well hour goes by and its fairly dark now , no ones out and i figure imma pack up. Right them one of my rods starts screeching. Nice size cat went and took the bait . so im here bowed up figting this fish course theres tons of noise from the fight so any one within 50yd would know whats up. Well land the fish take my pictures and let it go. No with all this going on youd figures somone would know im here right? Well i guess not becase when i stand up from releasig the fish to see two folks gettng ready to go to town ( if you catch my drift ) on the bench thirty feet behind the one im set up on. And befor i know what happene the grl starts screaming qnd shinning her light at me like imma dern serial killer! They want to know when i got there as if they couldnt hear me and this fish flopin in the water an arms throw away! Well i say its time to pack up ! So reel hp my second rod and turn around there another couple on my bench ths time trying to figure out whst all my fishing gear is! So i walk up scare the tar outta em pack my gear and leave !

I swear some people ???? any how figure you guys would find this funny. On and her the fish.

post-103039-0-37246500-1503449718_thumb.jpg

post-103039-0-53911500-1503449769_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...