Past And Present

Nice pics that one got Picardy in it

Two of them got Picardy in them
thought so I got two Picardy x pups for my mate the other month nearly had one my self really nice strong pups mom and dad meant to do the bizz
The dog in the last photo was a cracking dog was shaping up to be a class act but had to have him pts at just over 4 year old.He was picardy beardie grey but throug more to the picardy
yeah that's similar breeding to these pups I had them here for abit as the lad was sorting out his place can't Waite to see how they turn out

If they turn out like that one of mine you will be whishing you had one. Hope they serve him well.let us know how they turn out

yeah will do mate the bloke who bred them is from over brown hills way

thought so I got two Picardy x pups for my mate the other month nearly had one my self really nice strong pups mom and dad meant to do the bizz
The dog in the last photo was a cracking dog was shaping up to be a class act but had to have him pts at just over 4 year old.He was picardy beardie grey but throug more to the picardy
yeah that's similar breeding to these pups I had them here for abit as the lad was sorting out his place can't Waite to see how they turn out

If they turn out like that one of mine you will be whishing you had one. Hope they serve him well.let us know how they turn out

Was they from the Bob at the knackers yard

Is the top one a 1st cross? What's it like hunting up/ratching? Cheers

Yes he is a first cross. Dare i say it out of Hancocks yard I do a lot of mooching about with him got a great nose and will go were you tell him most of the time.I enjoy watching him hunt up,quarters a field well.He is 8 year old and will only run things he thinks he got a chance on now. There was a mouse in the back yard that i was watching and let the dogs out about half hour after it had gone and was surprised to see how well he follow the sent were the mouse had been.He is no world beater but has been worth his keep.

• Like 1

yeah you got him mate
  • Like 1

Is the top one a 1st cross? What's it like hunting up/ratching? Cheers

Yes he is a first cross. Dare i say it out of Hancocks yard I do a lot of mooching about with him got a great nose and will go were you tell him most of the time.I enjoy watching him hunt up,quarters a field well.He is 8 year old and will only run things he thinks he got a chance on now. There was a mouse in the back yard that i was watching and let the dogs out about half hour after it had gone and was surprised to see how well he follow the sent were the mouse had been.He is no world beater but has been worth his keep.

thanks for reply, seems like most are decent hunters, loved my 1/4 bred

Who bred them Penda? PM if you like

yeah you got him mate

keep us posted on them pups fella i have 3 of smiler bred from same lines pal.

atb longdog

yeah you got him mate

keep us posted on them pups fella i have 3 of smiler bred from same lines pal.

atb longdog

deffo mate you got any pics of your how old are they I only saw the mother to the pups very strong racey bitch looked like she could run I know that she was beardie x I think he said and the father was an old Picardy x dog I know lads who used to know Bob years ago they said he kept good dogs years ago