Favourite Big Game Animal

6 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

What's this we business you put yourself in with them so suck it it up.Your the anti,anti proper hunter.

:laugh: You have no idea what you're talking about....................... again.

"Anti proper hunter" :laugh:

Nope, just anti ignorance and anti hypocrite. Anti resorting to calling a fella a Nazi because you're struggling to establish a decent grounding to your argument.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How would you know? The same way the antis know what we do is I suppose. On a thread about big game hunting, try showing a bit of respect eh.

Has anyone stopped to consider, maybe we view the big 5 (or 8 ?) differently as we don't have them in our country. I was once told I was wrong for shooting rabbits in the numbers I did, by a shoo

My merkel side by side with what was an angry buffalo

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

Anyone can pull a trigger,girls shit.

The fact that you think all that is involved is pulling a trigger just shows how absolutely out of touch you are with the subject that you are passing judgement on.

Also, it's hilarious that you think it all needs to be 'manly'. Nobody cares if you or other antis think it's a girls job.

Edited by Born Hunter
13 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Of course it's emotional. The evidence shows that the business of sport hunting in Africa has positive conservation benefits. Do you want to discuss this assertion with facts?

Also, how on Earth can you just tar all sport hunting in Africa as 'ego hunting' and 'killing captive bred animals'? It's nonsense and usually comes out of the mouths of people who have never met the people they are judging. Which is pretty ignorant. Here's a little dose of reality, THEY DO IT FOR THE SAME REASONS WE DO. And the antis judge us just like they judge them. Pound to a pinch of piss the average Joe would be just as disgusted seeing you dog a deer as they would a white fella shoot a lion. I support both vehemently so long as both adhere to fair chase ethics and and do not have negative impacts on conservation.

There are examples of ethically questionable practices, examples of corruption and examples of what you say but it's not fair or right to make out that what you say is representative at all. Just like fellas running deer half to death in a scooby to then finish it with a pair of bull crosses isn't representative of deer coursing.

Finally, tell me what species that are hunted are near extinction? The IUCN are the guys that monitor population levels so we can reference them for their opinion to check on that. Even if any were near extinction, regulated sport hunting has a PROVEN history of providing the funding to bring such animals back to healthy numbers. Again I can give you examples if you would like to read them?

no    , no point   because  in  30-50 years time  , the big 8 out in  India = tiger, Afica  lion, rhino, buffalo , leopard,  etc will be fook'n gone anyway   , they close to it no anyway ,  but you carry on old pal  kill the feck'n lot   , i out with dogs now   got better things to do than this , carry on   .!

• Like 1
Just now, Aussie Whip said:

You should stick to that and leave the endangered animals alone.

Which ones are endangered? LOL. And more importantly what is the actual impact of sport hunting on them? I can provide case studies, can you?

See we keep coming back to this thing about evidence and facts don't we. That's why it's painfully clear this opposition is largely emotionally driven.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, bird said:

no    , no point   because  in  30-50 years time  , the big 8 out in  India = tiger, Afica  lion, rhino, buffalo , leopard,  etc will be fook'n gone anyway   , they close to it no anyway ,  but you carry on old pal  kill the feck'n lot   , i out with dogs now   got better things to do than this , carry on   .!

Yes they may well be gone, but it won't be the fault of sport hunting. It'll be the encroachment of agriculture and poaching. They are factually proven the two greatest threats to such species and environments but you just wont accept these facts. Two threats which sport hunting is used to mitigate. I can't make you accept or read the facts.

I have said I can show you proper evidence but you're not interested, got your opinion, nothing to back it up other than false claims and now you are leaving. :blink:

The white rhino was on it's arse in South Africa a few decades ago. Then the gov passed legislation which essentially enabled them to be farmed and a limited number hunted on ranches and the population increased ten fold to now be a conservation success story and I believe where Kenya (a country where sport hunting is illegal) imports most of their rhinos. I can prove this if you will read it? I can also show how African conservation policies are using conservancies supported by hunting revenues to create wildlife buffer zones around highly protected national park. The alternative to this is farm land and therefore total wildlife eradication. I can show maps of this?

But no one cares because everyone already 'knows' they're right. Emotional...

It boils down to why you feel the need to kill animals that have nothing to do with you.Answer,your a spoit cnt who wants to overpower the worlds greatest animals.I'd call it a coward.

I believe that you honestly believe that but the truth is you have made it up based on the biased shite you have seen on TV and in the papers.

As a fella that does all the domestic forms of hunting and shooting the UK offers, the attraction is exactly the same. Dominance and power has nothing to do with it.

Bizarre having to counter cliched anti arguments on a hunting site.

I wonder why.Ah yeah,because your causing more anti hunting sentiment for everyone.

Anti hunting sentiments that are little supported by actual evidence. Like most anti sentiments.

You're allowed to be against certain kinds of hunting fella. But back it up with evidence, like how folks who hunt mega fauna have different motivation to folks who hunt deer or whatever. Back it up because just throwing out the crap you are is exactly the same MO as bog standard gutter antis.