Favourite Big Game Animal

2 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

Yeah I've noticed.

Why are you reading posts in a topic named "favourite big game animal" if you dont like what is being said here?? Move on, nobody gives a damn what you feel or say, your opinion is irrelevant...

• Like 1

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How would you know? The same way the antis know what we do is I suppose. On a thread about big game hunting, try showing a bit of respect eh.

Has anyone stopped to consider, maybe we view the big 5 (or 8 ?) differently as we don't have them in our country. I was once told I was wrong for shooting rabbits in the numbers I did, by a shoo

My merkel side by side with what was an angry buffalo

Posted Images

You quoted me on a post from ages ago,thats why I'm here now.Being a hunter my opinion is relevant as this is a forum.Where I come from you don't order people to move on.I really think this big game section should be removed from an otherwise great site.You people are a disgrace to all hunters and are putting nails in the coffin for hunting with every pic appearing for the world to see online.

10 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

You quoted me on a post from ages ago,thats why I'm here now.Being a hunter my opinion is relevant as this is a forum.Where I come from you don't order people to move on.I really think this big game section should be removed from an otherwise great site.You people are a disgrace to all hunters and are putting nails in the coffin for hunting with every pic appearing for the world to see online.

:laugh:

Your ignorance and hippocracy is f***ing hilarious. You're so full of hatred and bile. Calling a white South African a Nazi because of the countries history, when you are a white Australian. Saying killing a Buff is akin to killing your own grandfather, but rabbits are okay. :laugh:

You are ignorant as f**k, have no desire to listen and learn like a gentleman, just wade in with your uneducated emotional bias and now claim to have the freedom to troll on threads like this and in the same breath want them banned.

In the words of a fellow countryman of yours "Be a nice c**t" A.Greentree.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

For me to quote you, you had to already have said something stupid in this topic. I dont have to hide my pics from the world, because I am not ashamed of what I do. Everything is perfectly legal...

5 hours ago, Savanna said:

For me to quote you, you had to already have said something stupid in this topic. I dont have to hide my pics from the world, because I am not ashamed of what I do. Everything is perfectly legal...

You don't hide pics from the anti hunting world,your the idiot and a menace to hunting in general.

8 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

:laugh:

Your ignorance and hippocracy is f***ing hilarious. You're so full of hatred and bile. Calling a white South African a Nazi because of the countries history, when you are a white Australian. Saying killing a Buff is akin to killing your own grandfather, but rabbits are okay. :laugh:

You are ignorant as f**k, have no desire to listen and learn like a gentleman, just wade in with your uneducated emotional bias and now claim to have the freedom to troll on threads like this and in the same breath want them banned.

In the words of a fellow countryman of yours "Be a nice c**t" A.Greentree.

Yes I have hated your type since I was born,stuck up ,over entitled twats.Your the ignorant fck if you think your killing of the earths greatest wildlife is going to be tolerated in the contemporary western world for much longer.I just hope it doesn't spell the end for decent hunters as well.

6 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

Yes I have hated your type since I was born,stuck up ,over entitled twats.Your the ignorant fck if you think your killing of the earths greatest wildlife is going to be tolerated in the contemporary western world for much longer.I just hope it doesn't spell the end for decent hunters as well.

Yet by ypur own admission youve never met one.

Decent hunters :laugh: Jesus Christ you actually believe your own bullshit don't you. Got yourself so convinced the assumptions and fantasies you have in your head are facts.

Edited by Born Hunter
7 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

You don't hide pics from the anti hunting world,your the idiot and a menace to hunting in general.

If what he's doing is legal then why should he hide it? Obviously the antis won't like it but the antis don't like people in the UK hunting foxes/deer/rabbits and theirs plenty of pictures of them on here. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
25 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

If what he's doing is legal then why should he hide it? Obviously the antis won't like it but the antis don't like people in the UK hunting foxes/deer/rabbits and theirs plenty of pictures of them on here. 

I personally think the biggest problem is not thoroughly explaining the experience, showing pictures of the whole process. A ‘trophy’ shot may be the focus but it disregards everything else that should be shown and leads bigoted wankers to dream up what the hunt ‘must have’ been like. There’s a whole story to tell and one picture of the conclusion doesn’t do it justice. Some really good stuff like this being done on various social media platforms now. Pace brothers, Ivan carter, Rogan/Hanes/Greentree, Rachel Carrie etc even National Geographic have trophy hunting and gamekeepering pieces. Bigots are ten a penny but they are being challenged now.

Given fair chase and conservation conscious management then hunting in Africa is no different to anywhere else in the world.

Edited by Born Hunter
On 28/08/2018 at 23:44, Aussie Whip said:

I hunt feral animals who are destructive to the oz environment.

So hunting any thing that’s not feral and destructive to the hunters own environment should be banned or is wrong ? 

4 hours ago, sussex said:

So hunting any thing that’s not feral and destructive to the hunters own environment should be banned or is wrong ? 

I don't like the hunting of lions ,elephants etc when their doing no harm,just for the hell of it .That's my opinion and 95% of the worlds population's opinion including most hunters,its sick shit.

6 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

I don't like the hunting of lions ,elephants etc when their doing no harm,just for the hell of it .That's my opinion and 95% of the worlds population's opinion including most hunters,its sick shit.

What's you opinion on the money revenue made from these animals that support their own exsistence. Poaching is a major problem they have.  But if I lion or elephants life is worth thousands - hundreds of thousands of pounds to the people who run these hunting trips then surely they try to keep the animals around ? If big game hunting was stopped in its entirety tmrow.  I reckon there would be nothing left at all before long . Who will put their life on the line to protect a animal from poachers when theirs no money to fund it . Poaching would decimate everything then .

Its a hard thing to tally up in the mind but hunting these animals for money (the money involved is astronomical) will keep the animals around . When they have no monetary value then every pocher will kill them all for their own gain. 

Edit to add , just because its 95% of the world's opinion doesn't make a difference . You take a tally from a guy in London walking down the street about UK hunting and they'll say "no" to hunting.  If you sat every single person down and gave them the info about hunting and the need for it then quite a few would change their mind.  But most people have zero idea on hunting at all and simply dislike it because it's "killing" . They assume ferreters / duck shooters / trappers etc are all in love with the physical act of the kill . The reasoning behind it is never thought about until it's explained 

Edited by Welsh_red
  • Thanks 1