Raw Hemp Buds

introducing raw hemp to your dogs diet works wonders for them, especially before breeding . Try it and let me know how you get on . I blend it in water in a nutri bullet for them to drink, enjoy the weekend people !

Correct but it's normally low percent around 4%. I take 10% cbd oil from the cannabis plant 3 times a day for a stomach problem, I feel great till I stop taking it so it definitely works and I know what's goes in the making of mine so even better .

• Like 1

What benefits does it offer Bolster?

works on anything with a spine for rejuvenating the cells , there's two types, cannabis and hemp . Cannabis type works the best but gets you stoned where as the hemp plant is very low on thc both good for the diet . Our farmers fed it to all the animals before it got banned around 100 years ago as well .
  • Like 1

introducing raw hemp to your dogs diet works wonders for them, especially before breeding . Try it and let me know how you get on . I blend it in water in a nutri bullet for them to drink, enjoy the weekend people !

does the hemp seed do the same thing ?

does the hemp seed do the same thing ?

. No the hemp seed oil works differently . Good for the body but no where near the medicine as the others .

Last time my dog ate my hemp he was fuucked uuuup :laugh:

True story, the cnut ?

I saw a heeler that ate a quart once and it was monged for days.

It was that black dog of mine, Trevor. He was very relaxed for a couple of days, staring at the wall ???

• Like 2

I gave my terrier some thc for imflamation around his neck, only a small piece about half a grain of rice, blew his head off but done the trick. The wife said she wouldn't of believed it until she seen it herself .