Lucky Bred Pups

37 minutes ago, Dan25 said:

Listen lads I don’t take pic to got around here police taking phones that shit iv sent enough pics about and vids off mates phones your dogs I just don’t like the idea of putting dogs to sleep especially when there not really had a fair crack of whip and I didn’t say I’ve ran 3 out of 3 on fen field hares around here I fancy my pup to kill you lads were never happy as soon as you bought them they were never going to be good enough for ya you had the mother I agree she looked nervous and to be honest you did send me vids of her but there plenty of rubbish out there that have bred decent animals go and give the pups to a young kid who take them lamping or something shame to kill a young dog still plenty maturing left i these dogs just my opinion 

I never doubted this pup at all, I put 100% in to it from day one and I was really happy with it until the last time I had it out, that might be due to injury or it could be due to the fact the hares are getting better and the dogs not good enough, we'll find out over the next few weeks, but I can't understand people that lie to themselves and say 'aww it'l be better next season' and all the usual shit excuses, as far as I'm concerned you see dogs this age doing the business so if these can't they're not good enough no excuses, and as for not taking pictures mate I could'e guessed that would be your response, on a few Facebook group's I see videos and pictures from lads every single week on the fen so all that is from you is an excuse, if you'e happy lying to yourself and everyone else that's up to you but it's not my style, I'm out Sunday and Wednesday with the pup so I'll post on here what I've ran and what I've killed now that the hares have stepped up 

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you might know the sort of dog you want buddy, many do , watch a few videos will soon sort that out for anyone interested, getting one a different story altogether as your finding out, the next pup yo

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, Dan25 said:

Listen lads I don’t take pic to got around here police taking phones that shit iv sent enough pics about and vids off mates phones your dogs I just don’t like the idea of putting dogs to sleep especially when there not really had a fair crack of whip and I didn’t say I’ve ran 3 out of 3 on fen field hares around here I fancy my pup to kill you lads were never happy as soon as you bought them they were never going to be good enough for ya you had the mother I agree she looked nervous and to be honest you did send me vids of her but there plenty of rubbish out there that have bred decent animals go and give the pups to a young kid who take them lamping or something shame to kill a young dog still plenty maturing left i these dogs just my opinion 

I couldn’t sleep if I knew someone was mistreating one of my dogs and I will not pass my failed dog too some kid I will cull and start again with something that I know is bred and of proper tested dogs we where not happy because we know we got sold a lie but said we would give them a chance when everyone said to cull we are traveling up and down to watch a dog miss all hares as said they will get to end of the season 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, chrissi19 said:

I never doubted this pup at all, I put 100% in to it from day one and I was really happy with it until the last time I had it out, that might be due to injury or it could be due to the fact the hares are getting better and the dogs not good enough, we'll find out over the next few weeks, but I can't understand people that lie to themselves and say 'aww it'l be better next season' and all the usual shit excuses, as far as I'm concerned you see dogs this age doing the business so if these can't they're not good enough no excuses, and as for not taking pictures mate I could'e guessed that would be your response, on a few Facebook group's I see videos and pictures from lads every single week on the fen so all that is from you is an excuse, if you'e happy lying to yourself and everyone else that's up to you but it's not my style, I'm out Sunday and Wednesday with the pup so I'll post on here what I've ran and what I've killed now that the hares have stepped up 

Good luck to ya 

5 hours ago, nothernlite said:

So guys that go ferreting are classes the same as people who run hares in the snow ffs class ?????

So it not tipping the odds in your favour like doubling up or lamping ? Not axactly cheating no. 

And as for number of hares dont worry about that theres plenty of they and other stuff where im from and i didnt kill one in the snow ??

Edited by C.green
25 minutes ago, Navek said:

Just bought a lucky bred pup my self he's a 3/3 killer and a 5/5 in winter 

he's there somewhere he pure white so tipped the odds in his favour when he running in 12 inch of snow ?

IMG_0093.PNG

Ffs next your be lamping and ferreting  tipping the favour in your odds ???

18 hours ago, arcticgun said:

that's a good age bt still young for a hare dog , now if ones crap its crap and its easy too see usually , heart breaking for the owner more so if the efforts gone in, deffo worse for the dog eh, but lets take another look at this , hares are top top class quarry even more so when run fair law and its very hard for young dogs to learn this game, more so these days cos runs hard to come by, due tooo various reasons, , now its been a fair clout colder all over this year,  and the hares go a fair bit better when the cold comes, thnk there deffo been more cold days than the last few years out together, maybe the hares stepped up a little before the pups have learned consistency and too deal with the real stingers,  , a lot can change form one day killing two easily and then comes shot cold weather for couple days then you out again and dog no match for what getting up, think its possible your over matching your youngsters? I'm not saying you definitely are but its a possibility maybe? I know myself if I'm not 100 percent consistent with my own dogs the misses creep in , sometimes when you see a young dog miss one n get dragged around a bit its time too put them away , two missed and you deff don't want to be running a third, try again another day , but if you know in your heart of hearts its gash then PTS as its no good owning a dog you have n confidence in at all, they cant all come good , breeding has a lot to do with it imho same way the man and luck play their parts

You here some shite on here . But that's a good post auld pal

Edited by bendrover
  • Like 3