Lucky Bred Pups

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you might know the sort of dog you want buddy, many do , watch a few videos will soon sort that out for anyone interested, getting one a different story altogether as your finding out, the next pup yo

Posted Images

I had a lovely lucky bred dog direct from the dark destroyer himself to a half cross sal grey bitch

Lightning fast, broke his wind in North Yorkshire one Saturday and he went biscuits

He never let me down again in public

You could point and slip him , hunt him in the rough and he'd find stuff

I owe the majority of my kills to this dog, he was a ferocious striker , never bred him, one of my regrets

Good luck with the blood, it can throw a mixed lot esp on the big land , but at the time was perfect for me

• Like 1

Neither,

Ran him on larger land than he was used to and after two runs went into the van pissing everywhere and gassed

Few nights in the box and some electrolytes into him and he was back on form again , stronger than ever , as in 3 4 5 mins at pace no bother ,

Funny you mention dr johns, he was a strange one, on meat he'd run like a pig , but on mix and scraps he was the best dog I've had by far

• Like 1