Barn Find 2 Very Old Air Rifles

my mate called me today up the caravan he says ive been clearing a old barn for a old couple and behind a old partition wall i found two very old air rifles he says one is ove 85 years old but hes not sure about the other one though its really old as well,he said there no good to me so when you get back you can have them ,one was wrapped in grease proof paper and the barrel had been plugged so nothing could go in it ,that one he said is in very good condition for its age,big shaun T is going to have a look at them to see what he thinks,ok for nothing

• Like 2

im sorry i dont do pics ,shaun took them at dinner time today to his uncle that knows everything there is to know about ols guns not my cup of tea,but i told him if his uncle wants them he can have them as hes always working on old guns,there no good to me so some one might as well have them

im sorry i dont do pics ,shaun took them at dinner time today to his uncle that knows everything there is to know about ols guns not my cup of tea,but i told him if his uncle wants them he can have them as hes always working on old guns,there no good to me so some one might as well have them

Tell Shaun if he wants them done up ill do them for him Jeff

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: