If its circular it might be ringworm, a fungal infection. If it is it will spread rapidly and you will need to treat asap. Sometimes they can catch it from being in fields where livestock have been kept, or rolling in things sick.gif Its very contageous so you could easily get it yourself. Or it might just be eczema, had a JR who suffered from that too.

If its circular it might be ringworm, a fungal infection.  If it is it will spread rapidly and you will need to treat asap.  Sometimes they can catch it from being in fields where livestock have been kept, or rolling in things sick.gif Its very contageous so you could easily get it yourself.  Or it might just be eczema,  had a JR who suffered from that too.

WHAT DO YOU RECOMEND FOR TREATING IT?

If you think it is ringworm then I would seek the advice of a vet immediately. A lot of years ago one of my terriers got it, it spread very quickly and was very difficult to treat. She was on tablets, and I had to bath the lesions twice a daily with a special solution the vet gave me. Despite being very very careful & using rubber gloves to clean/touch her I got it too :D:D Like I said it is very contagious and you need to act without delay.

ringworm

If you think it is ringworm then I would seek the advice of a vet immediately.  A lot of years ago one of my terriers got it, it spread very quickly and was very difficult to treat.  She was on tablets, and I had to bath the lesions twice a daily with a special solution the vet gave me.  Despite being very very careful & using rubber gloves to clean/touch her I got it too :cry:  :icon_redface:  Like I said it is very contagious and you need to act without delay.

ringworm

its not ring worm but the vet says its because the dogs been worring her on heat?

says it'ill just clear up!That'll do me only a £5..