Best Bull Cross

Guest bigredbusa

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the bull cross days are over we wont ever see the likes of the dogs from the 80s again,the police and rspca are all over em now

the internet turns average bullcrosses into legends

My 3/8 x 5/8 two this December, pictures of this last year. 26TTS.             and my new pup at 14 weeks old  

Posted Images

Guest bigdaddylongchopper

if i.keep reading these bull x post ill end up getting 1

the bull cross days are over we wont ever see the likes of the dogs from the 80s again,the police and rspca are all over em now

• Like 4

Big daddy - do you think the dogs from the 80s were as tall and heavy as some of the lumps you see now?

or have some people used size to overcome a lack of toughness that was in those early bull x's that were bred in UK?

Big daddy - do you think the dogs from the 80s were as tall and heavy as some of the lumps you see now?

or have some people used size to overcome a lack of toughness that was in those early bull x's that were bred in UK?

think ppl have it in there head the bigger the better bollox they pic dogs that look the part theres a old saying in the dog world pictures are for hangin on walls.

the dogs that are about today do seem to be a bit on the big side ,compared to those we had in the 80s.

the dogs that are about today do seem to be a bit on the big side ,compared to those we had in the 80s.

How tall where they mate ? Ive had people say mines too small to be a bull/grey but a few good mates say he looks like the first bull crosses they saw working ?

How tall where they mate ? Ive had people say mines too small to be a bull/grey but a few good mates say he looks like the first bull crosses they saw working ?

my own inbred stuff bitches are 22 to 24 dogs up to 28 now.but mine started in early 80s at 23 24 for f1,the generation bred dogs seem bigger,but if tight bred they can come small.

• Like 1