Paul Sulavan Leather

My brothers fiancé ordered a lead for me brothers birthday but unfortunately has been let down, she has asked me to post this

****AVOID****

Paid for an order on 12th July which was a birthday gift and STILL not received what we ordered.

Received the wrong item which was nothing like what we ordered and was told a replacement would be sent. Nothing has been received.

He is ignoring our messages, despite posting updates and touting for more business online and at shows. We have been polite and patient but I had no other choice but to call him to try and find out what is happening.

Just called him and got a barrage of abuse and was THREATENED by him. He even tried to use his disabled child as an excuse for not fulfilling orders, which to me is disgusting.

I suggested to him that he doesn't take orders if he can't fulfil them and yet again, I got called names and sworn at.

Sharing to warn others NOT to use him. I would never want to sabotage a business, but the way he has just shouted abuse at me is absolutely vile. He has taken our money and we still don't have an item.

He is now saying he will issue a refund..but I highly doubt that will happen!!

• Like 1

Give me a day or two Paul Sullivan is a con artist and a con man I will put pics up of a collar and lead he sent me and I had to moider him to death as it took so long to get it. What he sent me was the worst thing I've ever seen.

Edited by FKOF

And when you tell him you don't want it coz it's so bad he threatens you with legal action and all sorts. Geys very abusive I put pics up on Facebook to worn lads and he went to new lows as insults go !

Edited by FKOF

Wouldn't agree with any of that tbh, I ordered a collar and lead off of him for a good amount of money and tbf he did send a collar and lead that wasn't right but by all means was still a brilliant piece of workmanship which has served me well in the field, I let him know that he had sent me the wrong one and he agreed that he'd cocked up and has made me another collar and lead exactly how I wanted them and hasn't charged a penny. Spoke to him on phone on a good few occasions and he's always helpful and friendly. I personally wouldn't use anybody else for leather, the best on the market in my opinion

• 4 months later...
On 25/08/2017 at 20:51, Lurcherdog96 said:

Wouldn't agree with any of that tbh, I ordered a collar and lead off of him for a good amount of money and tbf he did send a collar and lead that wasn't right but by all means was still a brilliant piece of workmanship which has served me well in the field, I let him know that he had sent me the wrong one and he agreed that he'd cocked up and has made me another collar and lead exactly how I wanted them and hasn't charged a penny. Spoke to him on phone on a good few occasions and he's always helpful and friendly. I personally wouldn't use anybody else for leather, the best on the market in my opinion