The Rot Is Definitely Set In

Never understood it either is it me or is it becoming more common my grandad says it certainly wasn't around as much then but then that's probably beacause it wasn't as much internet social media and all thus there is now a days

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dad, what does "transsexual" mean ?   Ask your mum......he knows !

I should of seen this coming 20 odd years ago. There we were, not a care in the world in the communal showers at Glastonbury, little did we know this was the beginning of something far more grave.....

Gender fluid, aint that what made the kid in the first place .

Posted Images

Never understood it either is it me or is it becoming more common my grandad says it certainly wasn't around as much then but then that's probably beacause it wasn't as much internet social media and all thus there is now a days

A larger population means it will be more common, but also more publicized because it doesn't carry a prison sentence.

A larger population means it will be more common, but also more publicized because it doesn't carry a prison sentence.

.....any more.

Attention seekers! Good way to get themselfs on telly and print!

sadly its now a culture of wannabes in society today!

What a way to get your 15 minutes!

oh i dunno I've seen some belters. Remember the one f***ing herself with a wine bottle on big brother.

I remember this belter well her name was Kingah the Minger and she ransacked herself on the lawn with a 2litre Coke bottle lol it's been etched in the memory ever since.

This is f***ing nuts, two trannys raising there child like this, this is the agenda these days, weaken the next generation, f**k there minds up with this gender shite.

This is the new world order coming into play, an if you dont subscribe, an stick to common sense.......... well you now what happens your everything under the sun.

Why oh why are they pandeting to these mentally ill people, cause thats the agenda, raise f****d up children who are easy to control an persuade, all the easier for there plan to work.

• Like 2