You Heard It Here Forst Folks Lol

Apart from the money I still can't understand why someone who has been beaten 3 times at his own sport would want to take on someone in a different sport who has never been beaten.

like you said apart from the $$$$

I suppose if someone says its impossible then they'll always be someone that will say go on then I'll do it .

jaysus if on those terms half your ''world champions '' and british champions should have packed up early...everybody in sports....ALL KIND OF SPORTS ...loose at some point,but they pick themselves back up and try again...some go on to proceed further in their career some fade into the distance....Conor Mcgregor...wether you like it or not is at the pinacle of his sport,,,hes made waves and rode on the crest of those waves and still is....the upcoming fight is a SPORTING EVENT.. two different sports enthusiasts getting it on.....if it bothers you so much ...DONT FUKIN LOOK AT IT ,,,SWITCH ON ANOTHER CHANNEL.. If it was an english man involved in this i wonder would you be so adamant and outspoken against it...i cant wait to see the scrap...i dont give one hoot who wins or looses...id love to see Conor win, but i wont loose any sleep if he doesnt,he will have made megga bucks and secured a very decent sum of money to see him through the rest of his life IF he has sense to do so..

• Like 4

jaysus if on those terms half your ''world champions '' and british champions should have packed up early...everybody in sports....ALL KIND OF SPORTS ...loose at some point,but they pick themselves back up and try again...some go on to proceed further in their career some fade into the distance....Conor Mcgregor...wether you like it or not is at the pinacle of his sport,,,hes made waves and rode on the crest of those waves and still is....the upcoming fight is a SPORTING EVENT.. two different sports enthusiasts getting it on.....if it bothers you so much ...DONT FUKIN LOOK AT IT ,,,SWITCH ON ANOTHER CHANNEL.. If it was an english man involved in this i wonder would you be so adamant and outspoken against it...i cant wait to see the scrap...i dont give one hoot who wins or looses...id love to see Conor win, but i wont loose any sleep if he doesnt,he will have made megga bucks and secured a very decent sum of money to see him through the rest of his life IF he has sense to do so..

Oooh! Hark at her!

Who said it bothered me? f**k all to do with being English or Irish.

her?lol....its the 2 different sports coming together so i take it that you dont agree with?as far as im aware(and thats not very far)he has only been beaten once in the UFC...twice outside of his pro career?joe bugner,frank bruno,tyson, all the greats lost ..

Joe Bugner Statistics Real name József Kreul Bugner Nickname(s) Aussie Joe Weight(s) Heavyweight Height 6 ft 4 in (1.93 m) Reach 82 in (210 cm) Nationality Hungarian
British
Australian Born 13 March 1950 (age 67)
Szőreg, Hungary Stance Orthodox Boxing record Total fights 83 Wins 69 Wins by KO 43 Losses 13 Draws 1 No contests 0

József Kreul "Joe" Bugner (born 13 March 1950) is a Hungarian-born British-

220px-Mike_Tyson_Portrait_lighting_corre

Tyson at SXSW, 2011

Statistics Real name Michael Gerard Tyson Nickname(s)

• Iron Mike
  • Kid Dynamite
  • The Baddest Man on the Planet

Weight(s) Heavyweight Height 5 ft 10 in (178 cm)[1][2][3] Reach 71 in (180 cm) Nationality American Born June 30, 1966 (age 51)
Brownsville, Brooklyn,
New York City,
New York, U.S. Stance Orthodox Boxing record Total fights 58 Wins 50 Wins by KO 44 Losses 6 No contests 2 Website Official website

Michael Gerard Tyson (/ˈtsən/; born June 30, 1966) is an American former

Frank Bruno 220px-Communion2110.jpg

Bruno (left) with Errol Christie

Statistics Real name Franklin Roy Bruno Weight(s) Heavyweight Height 6 ft 3 in (191 cm) Reach 82 in (208 cm) Nationality British Born 16 November 1961 (age 55)
Hammersmith, London,
England Stance Orthodox Boxing record Total fights 45 Wins 40 Wins by KO 38 Losses 5

lol,,more than 3 losses there...now everyone relax im just having a skit...i know nothing about sports ,,,but its going to be exciting for us Paddys to get behing another another

lol,,more than 3 losses there...now everyone relax im just having a skit...i know nothing about sports ,,,but its going to be exciting for us Paddys to get behing another another

Edited by jigsaw

If he was Irish Scottish English or WELSH I would still say he is living in a fukcing dream world if he thinks he has any chance of winning ... still if you offered me the same money I would get in the ring with them both ........

• Like 3

I pretty much know who has lost what in their careers. It has nothing to do with that. I just think fighting in a different discipline is a tough ask on it's own, let alone with someone who is unbeaten in that sport. Hence saying I don't understand why he took the fight. Apart from the money. Good luck ti him though. It's nice to have that opportunity.

He'll still get his head beaten in though. :whistling:

maybe he will.....MAYBE HE WONT ... they said the same in a few of the fights he had previous (well someones must have said it )lol...but just imagine if he won.....theres always that chance ....slight as it might be .....somewhat like the lotto you could say :D

• Like 2