Multi Purpose Dogs?

I have a malinois bitch, nasdu qualified. Works security, the lamp, tracks shot deer, retrieves shot foxes catches rabbits the lot not fast enough for most stuff but does more than expected

Have you got the Mali x bull mate ?

• Like 1

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a malinois bitch, nasdu qualified. Works security, the lamp, tracks shot deer, retrieves shot foxes catches rabbits the lot not fast enough for most stuff but does more than expected

I use Tess when beating/picking up. She's got a cracking retrieve and not to shabby on finding pricked birds (if a little hard mouthed on feather). Almost won a local field trial with her once! and sh

Mines got a additional talent if being a massive c**t

Posted Images

That's a superb looking animal and sounds very handy and versatile also looks extremely intelligent in your last photo.

Good luck with her

I can recall sending my old Lurcher into a pond to catch a clearly injured duck. Well the duck wasn't playing ball, everytime the dog got within striking distance he would open his mouth, make a lunge and come away empty handed. The duck was diving under the water and making it's escape. No word of a lie this must have been going on for a good 30 mins until the poor duck got too tired and eventually was caught.

Was that on the race course ?