Six Weeks

Yes but unusual had a bitch few years back no sign until nearly8weeks then was not that big had 2pups one died very small one lived kept it myself stayed very small showed good signs to start with then threw in the towel after only half a season bitch was getting on in years and she was bred to her son don't know if that was anything to do with it

My bitch has only started showing last few days mate she was lined 1st of last month - wasn't really smashing her grub until a week ago... Now there's no stopping her-if in doubt get her scanned for piece of mind. Hope all is well with her for you. Atb dc

• Like 1

My bitch has only started showing last few days mate she was lined 1st of last month - wasn't really smashing her grub until a week ago... Now there's no stopping her-if in doubt get her scanned for piece of mind. Hope all is well with her for you. Atb dc

i thought you never had any terriers back along.

didn't you put on here that your looking for a terrier to work because things never worked out for you.,?

steve t do you know a sheep farmer,most of them have there own scanners

Not that it's any of your business , but I was waiting for my old bitch to break down(she worked through her season and showed no signs) ... Young bitch refused to go to cubs on a call out... In my haste I asked if there was anything about, a few good lads offered to help me out, thank you once again. I was offered a pup accepted then when it came to collect they wanted £175 lol- I declined. My old bitch came in and I was lucky to be offered to line her to a very well bred dog. I have a dog to start this season, gifted from a good member on here... The one that wouldn't go to cubs is still here as she's not refused when digging to the adults(I expected to much from her-mistake on my part) and my old bitch has a belly full. Now go worry about your first pup that bull x and I'll crack on with my shit ;). Enjoy the rest of your evening as I will mine. Toodle pip

• Like 3

Have a bitch here she was tied in december and wasnt looking like she had been caught had the teats and milk but just wasnt busting as i had hoped... so 3 days before she was due i moved her to the whelping bed hoping for the best..jumped in the van and went to get dog meal, came back checked on her and she had 1 bitch pup..then about 4 hours later had a dog pup... unfortunately the dog pup never made it past 48 hours but the bitch is here good and strong and bouncing about thank god...best of luck with her ope all end well for you.

Not that it's any of your business , but I was waiting for my old bitch to break down(she worked through her season and showed no signs) ... Young bitch refused to go to cubs on a call out... In my haste I asked if there was anything about, a few good lads offered to help me out, thank you once again. I was offered a pup accepted then when it came to collect they wanted £175 lol- I declined. My old bitch came in and I was lucky to be offered to line her to a very well bred dog. I have a dog to start this season, gifted from a good member on here... The one that wouldn't go to cubs is still here as she's not refused when digging to the adults(I expected to much from her-mistake on my part) and my old bitch has a belly full. Now go worry about your first pup that bull x and I'll crack on with my shit ;). Enjoy the rest of your evening as I will mine. Toodle pip

crikey tag along, it wasn't a dig,just asking

crikey tag along, it wasn't a dig,just asking

Now now GB leave him alone...