Bunnys Before Breakfast

Went out early this morning for a couple of hours before the rain and bagged a few rabbits six in total two disappeared into the vegetation I definetley hit them they were bouncing like kangaroos,

I was particularly pleased with the head shot, fields not cut yet so was layed up next to the wheat shooting a little open area where they were popping out of a hedgerow.

post-20963-0-53728700-1502189968.jpg

post-20963-0-24920700-1502189987.jpg

post-20963-0-68421200-1502190003.jpg

What rifle mate?

Cz.17 452 16" Varmint Barrel I've owned it from new for about 8 plus years I've only ever put Remington ammunition down it I like it a lot due to its accuracy, only criticism is it's a bit noisy and a little heavy but I like to lie down when shooting so being heavy not much of an issue, also got a lighter trigger kit makes a big difference.

I've shot fox with it but no more than 80 yards and they drop like a stone if aimed at the chest.

Edited by FLATTOP
  • Like 1

I have exactly the same rifle. At close range the exit wounds are not pretty, even chest shots can blow out the stomach. Had mine a bit longer, heavy yes, but a very stable platform for shooting prone from a bipod for those distant rabbits.