Ive been using barnett elastic in tan to good effect out to 20 yards or so, thsn they seem to die off. Ok for paper but not confident in taking shoots at quarry.

Is the red tubes more powerfull from barnett or is it just colour?

Anyone recommend a good make of tubes to try?

Its for an old milbro catty...

FF

Dankung tubes seem to be the go to for a lot of shooters...they come in different thicknesses

. I buy the cheap Chinese latex tubes on eBay, they are sound and I think the same as Dan c**t without his mark up, when he sells 1745 tube it's jus 1.7mm interior dimension and 4.5 mm outside if you get it from China this is my favourite size of tube,

Looking on eBay you can buy the tubing in various lengths and I was wondering is a Mtr enough? How many pairs can you get out of a Mtr? I'm guessing it depends on your pull length but if anyone can give an approximation that would help.

Thanks fella's

Looking on eBay you can buy the tubing in various lengths and I was wondering is a Mtr enough? How many pairs can you get out of a Mtr? I'm guessing it depends on your pull length but if anyone can give an approximation that would help.

Thanks fella's

2 meters will give you 3/4 sets of bands also keep any little left overs as they make better fixings than the tuck and wrap method which strangles and cuts through the bands I fix all my pouch,s like this flat or tube

post-102539-0-76065800-1502462914_thumb.jpg

post-102539-0-49742800-1502462935_thumb.jpg

post-102539-0-81586000-1502462963_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Personally I use 1745 looped for hunting. With my draw length I use a 12 inch piece looped in half ( one loop per side obviously) I also order mine from china, takes a week or two to arrive but so much cheaper than ebay. Think I got about 15m for a tenner ish delivered and that's kept me and a couple of mates in bands for a few months and still have a bit left over. Really like that band attachment too greyman, havnt seen that before. Might have to pinch that idea ?