Working Terrier Ornaments

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, smithwicks said:

Shane can I ask where u got that? Real nice piece?

I was at a show In ottley last year and was introduced to the lad that makes them. He was making that type then in black and I asked him for it in chocolate. I went home the next day thinking I will never get that but he gave it to a mate of a mate for me and they brought it over when they were coming hunting. To be fair I asked him to make me one and he did a I never payed for it till the lad collected it. Real decent lad to 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, shaneg said:

I was at a show In ottley last year and was introduced to the lad that makes them. He was making that type then in black and I asked him for it in chocolate. I went home the next day thinking I will never get that but he gave it to a mate of a mate for me and they brought it over when they were coming hunting. To be fair I asked him to make me one and he did a I never payed for it till the lad collected it. Real decent lad to 

Your lucky as it's nice? just don't knock it off the mantle piece when your dusting?