Who's Your Hero?

Erwin Rommel superb strategist and even in war time a man with integrity.

True story... He got lost in the desert during a battle. He came across a field hospital thinking it was one of his own he stopped off.

it actually was a British field hospital. He didn't want to do a runner and give himself away so took the tour offered by one of the Drs who thought he was an officer of a polish unit. Met with injured soldiers and one tent was full of captured injured germans who were stunned when thier field marshall walked in lol

Rommel decided to make his excuses and leave as he thought the expressions on his mens faces would give him away, but not before asking the Dr if they needed anything. Dr told him a few things that they were desperately short of rommel said he would see what he could and left.

True to his word few days later via some natives he sent the supplies they asked him for.

• Like 4

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The surgeon who saved my son's life at the age of 2days old. Without his knowledge skill and dedication my lad wouldn't be here now age 14. Them type of people are proper hero's in my eyes. Not so

+2 , deff , i will be honest here me and him never really got on, in his last 6 months of life , he was dying with stomach cancer , he never showed fear to me or my 2 brothers , 2 sisters ,

Ali wasn't just a draft dodger,he was a racist,a wife beater,muslim convert,donated millions to the Nation of Islam while his kids grew up in poverty,and even changed his name his own parents gave him

Posted Images

Ian Smith prime minister for Rhodesia read a couple books very interesting bloke and unfortunately lived to see everything he built and fought for destroyed and he even had the foresight to tell them it would happen, he was turning in his grave before he even hit it sold out by Britain trying to appease the left even back then

My heroes are my dad,a true patriot and a tough character.polite,caring and who endured a lot of shit to try and stay above ground and never complained.

My grandad who was like my dad,a very stiff upper lip gentleman of the old school.Excellent boxer and ww2 veteran.

And to finish off the following heroes of empire

General Garnet Joseph Wolsley

Charles George Gordon

Redvers Henry Buller