Disgusting!

I understand what you mean Born but, it's an emotionally charged subject.

As a parent, I don't want these predators given a tax payer funded toy that they can use to get their jollies.

I'd much prefer to see them castrated, locked up or dead. Not necessarily in that order.

• Like 1

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I spoke about this 2 years ago...in Austria Sweden and Germany I think, they are teaching kids in school that pedophilia is ok!!! There telling children that if mummy or daddy touches them in their g

The company that makes these ought to be forced by law to supply their mailing list to the police. Then at least they'd have a list of where the sick b*Stards live....

I do think prevention is better than cure, but I agree with Pesky and the NSPCC. These dolls are a bad idea but how do you prevent them from offending at all?   Neems mentioned earlier that it woul

Posted Images

Born, I don't often disagree with you, but I do on this occasion.....

Whether 'prescribed' or not, the justification is inferred. If you'll pardon my crudity, it's saying to them "You know it's illegal to f*** kids, but here's a doll so you can pretend to f*** kids !"

Sorry mate, that's the way I see it !

That's fine. Opinions are fine. Hypotheses are good. But they're not facts. All I'm saying is that all I'm hearing is outrage based on opinion. Nobody seems to give a shit about the facts. Hypothetically if we were all wrong about this being a bad idea and it was shown to reduce offences then we would have a moral duty to put aside our disgust for the sake of effectively protecting children.

Not many folks seem to get that though. They all think that they know the facts already.

Facts it is, then....... The majority of those caught with these dolls were also in possession of indecent images of children......

• Like 1

I understand what you mean Born but, it's an emotionally charged subject.

As a parent, I don't want these predators given a tax payer funded toy that they can use to get their jollies.

I'd much prefer to see them castrated, locked up or dead. Not necessarily in that order.

LOL, I understand matey! Like I said, discussing this is social dynamite! But f**k it, I'm not shy.

I have no problem with euthanising convicted paedophiles. My only concern with that is that it may stop non active paedophiles from coming forward for help and does nothing to prevent paedophiles being created in the first place, by whatever mechanism that may be.

For instance, totally hypothetical example, on investigation we may find that exposure to a certain chemical or stimulus during development crosses some wires in the brain which causes paedophile behaviour in adulthood. Knowing that would be massive and far better than only killing convicts.

• Like 2

Born, I don't often disagree with you, but I do on this occasion.....

Whether 'prescribed' or not, the justification is inferred. If you'll pardon my crudity, it's saying to them "You know it's illegal to f*** kids, but here's a doll so you can pretend to f*** kids !"

Sorry mate, that's the way I see it !

That's fine. Opinions are fine. Hypotheses are good. But they're not facts. All I'm saying is that all I'm hearing is outrage based on opinion. Nobody seems to give a shit about the facts. Hypothetically if we were all wrong about this being a bad idea and it was shown to reduce offences then we would have a moral duty to put aside our disgust for the sake of effectively protecting children.

Not many folks seem to get that though. They all think that they know the facts already.

Facts it is, then....... The majority of those caught with these dolls were also in possession of indecent images of children......

That's not surprising but has to be considered, afterall children were harmed in the generation of that material. I'd be interested to know if there was any correlation between regular use of these dolls and active predation/assaults on children. It's that sort of stuff that needs to be considered imo.

From what I know from documentary and and articles I've seen on paedophiles the thing that drives them isn't actually the sex as such its the power they hold over there helpless victims. ..I don't think you need to be Einstein to see they ain't going to fulfil that trait with a doll. ... away from the subject but I read the other day some brothels now have these sex dolls but the adult type

• Like 1

If nothing else I'm sure word'll spread quickly when Mr Smith from down the road comes strolling out of the pharmacy with one of these dolls under his arm.

Or better yet if they get them delivered to them,I'm sure those lists would find their way online etc sooner or later.

Cant see it making any difference .. if your a peado your going to go on the hunt ..... anyone who predates on children to control needs locking up , my thinking is if there left undetected they will keep pushing the boundary's & eventually kill

There sick people who have no place in this world

• Like 2

If it actually works then as uncomfortable as it is is it that mad to consider it?

Fact is, we're not completely removing paedophiles from society so they remain a threat and burden to society. That's not likely to change either. Accepting that, if such a measure was shown to reduce the number of offences is it not our moral duty to get over our disgust for the sake of children's safety?

And if anybody says "just kill them", then you've not understood what I have written...

Just strikes me that everybody is so disgusted, nobody has quite stopped to think if it might actually work.

To put it bluntly.. Does having a wank stop a rapist? NO!
rehearsing/reliveing their crimes probably.(dolls would make them worse if anything)
  • Like 2

No amount of medication,pre planned rehabilitation can stop these sick fucks from having and carrying out sexual acts on a child... The only answer is zero tolerance imo. 1 behind the ear and good night vienna.anyone thinking they can help these animals is sadly deluded. Atb dc

• Like 2

There is only one cure for pedos and that's to make there punishment even more vile and disgusting than there vile and disgusting behaviour. Some cnut with 2000 images of children getting abused gets a year are two in prison, he should be getting the same as the cnut taking the pictures not a fcuking sex doll. ALL pedos need there balls cut off and hammered down there throat with a pick axe handle.

• Like 1