Dr John Gold

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It always amazes me when so called dog men expect there dogs to run well on cheep crap diets,running dogs are athletes and should be fed the same, when did you see a race horse trainer feeding is race

yes my mate reckons he fasts for 2 days then wolfs down as much sweetcorn as he can ,the result is it all sticks together and he said it feels great when he passes it.really massages his prostate. i

They probably both the same mate.

I was feeding mine on Dr Johns Titanium as mixer a while back but he had all sorts of skin issues (not saying it was down to the food) so I moved him on to 100% raw mince chicken and salmon oil diet ...that did the trick. Like people say, those dry foods just make them sh*t about 10 times more. I remember it being good value though.

Edited by Lamper121

Can't beat raw. I keep a bag of the Dr Johns Gold handy in case I forget to defrost the mince. But like has been said they just seem to shit it straight out and take no goodness from it.

Can anyone recommend a decent dry food that is better but isn't extortionately priced?