Who's The Comedian

550 sheets. Jesus f**k. They must be kidding. For a hyperactive collie cross that's already been passed from pillar to post.

Wankers. Deluded, thick as f**k, idiotic wankers. They shouldn't own one dog. Let alone 5.

The dad grew up with lurchers so he's quick ???

I grew up with a singer and musician but I can't sing or play the guitar ?

f***ing idiots.

• Like 7

£550 and a litter of 7 thats a good earner sure beats working and non taxable :whistling:

yeh there loads doing it , these bloody cockerpoos , labdoodles, sprockers , etc all will knock a hole in to £ 900 quid, all still x breeds, :yes: i get there back up when meet them, and tell them my 2 1xs Bryn was £ 40 quid , and Buck the same £40 quid , they carnt talk there in shock lol , being honest more so for a lurcher 100- 180£ quid i pay, and make great pets and catch your dinner if need be, plenty in the pound for £ 50 quid :thumbs::yes:

:hmm: It's a shame...

Just read all the sad bit of blurb, describing the poor tyke, on Preloved.

Not quite sure if his owners have placed such a high price on the tyke's head, in an attempt to ward off, the dog dealing fraternity,.or,..they are quite simply, profit driven?

Facts are,..if ever a lurcher composite is destined to go wrong and produce a problem,..it will frequently be when the Brindle Bandit from Trap Two, gets into bed with ole Shep the Sheepdog. I have bred a few Collie lurchers,..some good enough to be a Moucher's jukel, but others, totally unsuitable as household pets. :yes:

The advertisement on Preloved displays a basic naivety on the seller's part,..they are plainly not really familiar with the mentality of Cur dogs.

Correspondingly, if all they advertised this confused tyke for, was to make some coin.then there is nothing more I can say...it is, what it is...

Far better, IF they genuinely have strong feelings towards the critter (as their script tells us)....to place the dog in a genuine, permanent kennel, with an understanding and hopefully knowledgeable new owner,..preferably one who understands the primitive mindset, that the real deal herders, so often possess...

Personally,..if I was 100% satisfied, that the new home was a good'un,...I would then give the animal away for free,...but, that is just me.... :thumbs:

Edited by Phil Lloyd
  • Like 7