Kodi all free but if your worried get an iptv addon for around £50 for a year for every sly channel includes pay per view channels just need the internet 5 mg and above works better and you get all the latest films tv shows ect

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's all repeats.total waste of cash..

Sky and Virgin's are make me smile......"record six shows at once !"       When was the last time there was six decent things on the same time FFS ?

It isnt cheaper at the pub....which is why Im lookin to get it back!

Kodi all free but if your worried get an iptv addon for around £50 for a year for every sly channel includes pay per view channels just need the internet 5 mg and above works better and you get all the latest films tv shows ect

I've switched to Terrarium TV. Runs really smoothly on my slow line speed and much easier to navigate..........no sport available on it, though !

• Like 1

From my understanding there closing all the dodgy streams down.

I was all in for dodgy box but its doesnt work anymore

I like to watch footy

If I go to the pub its 30quid a pop

Thats average 45quid a week

180pm

Versus 50pm for sky and 16quid for a 24crate?

f**k a duck i was askin for best deal before i sign up if you have a better deal then post

From my understanding there closing all the dodgy streams down.

They are trying they closed tvaddons but its back up and running now after they appealed

I have just had a look at sky & got excited when I saw 270 channels then I realised 240 of them are free to view anyway :laugh:

.....and the other 30 are either football or Real Celebrity Housewives of Kardashian, or some such ?

I have just had a look at sky & got excited when I saw 270 channels then I realised 240 of them are free to view anyway :laugh:

.....and the other 30 are either football or Real Celebrity Housewives of Kardashian, or some such ?

pretty much yes .. other than uk gold & sky arts I wouldnt watch the rest tbh