First Dog For Lamping

Have a look at bedlington x greyhounds you won't go far wrong with this cross

But where to find them? Most owners who tell me they have a beddie crosses have dogs with a hint of beddie in them. These look like scruffy very slightly overweight whippets. They do a fine job, though I am often told the bite the wrong thing – children, poodles, postmen etc.

However, to get the full on Bedlington experience there should be a ¼ to ½ ‘working’ Bedlington in them and a lot of greyhound.

• Like 1

Have a look at bedlington x greyhounds you won't go far wrong with this cross

But where to find them? Most owners who tell me they have a beddie crosses have dogs with a hint of beddie in them. These look like scruffy very slightly overweight whippets. They do a fine job, though I am often told the bite the wrong thing – children, poodles, postmen etc.

However, to get the full on Bedlington experience there should be a ¼ to ½ ‘working’ Bedlington in them and a lot of greyhound.

i know of 2 litters that were on the ground out of good proven stock one was my own 1/4 bedlington 1/32collie the rest running dog and Richie87 as a litter 1/4 bedlington 1/4 Collie 1/2 greyhound they were offered for sale I think there's one pup still available Richie's add if in the stock for sale section and at a sensible price decent bedlington xs out of working gear are still offered it's just people are to lazy to travel for the right gear and opt to buy peddler bred shit!