Game Of Thrones

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's possibly the greatest thing that's ever been on telly,   Nothing else in scale, effects, moments can ever come close,   It's raised the bar for home entertainment and makes everything else

What about the hours wasted chasing fantasy creatures (big cats) :

You gotta love ollena   "He really was a c**t wasnt he" lmao

Posted Images

Never watched LOTR or any of those potter films. Utter shite imo.

Also the reason it took me about 5 years before i actually watched GOT as i thought that was the same kind of theme.

I got into it about season 3 . My boss has been watching it and I thought it was like that TV show Merlin or lord of the ring . Me and Mrs watched first episode and I was hooked within 10 mins

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...

It's coming back! :yahoo:

All this election/brexit nonesense got me wanting a hot silver haired wench with three f**k off gret big dragons to march in screaming "DRACARYS!".

So anyway, they apparently binned one very bold prequel concept called Bloodmoon that would have been about the children of the forest and their creation of the Night King 5000 yrs before GoT. But they're going ahead with another called House of The Dragon, about the reign of the House of Targaryen.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_of_Thrones#Successor_series

I know all the GoT hype died almost instantly with the finally but I'm excited! Think I'm about ready to re-watch the series...

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

It's coming back! :yahoo:

All this election/brexit nonesense got me wanting a hot silver haired wench with three f**k off gret big dragons to march in screaming "DRACARYS!".

So anyway, they apparently binned one very bold prequel concept called Bloodmoon that would have been about the children of the forest and their creation of the Night King 5000 yrs before GoT. But they're going ahead with another called House of The Dragon, about the reign of the House of Targaryen.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_of_Thrones#Successor_series

I know all the GoT hype died almost instantly with the finally but I'm excited! Think I'm about ready to re-watch the series...

Just saying to the mrs think we will start watching it again to mindfully escape all the politics and Brexit nonsense plus we have booked an holiday to Dubrovnic for next year to familiarise us with the place.lol

• Like 1