Game Of Thrones

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's possibly the greatest thing that's ever been on telly,   Nothing else in scale, effects, moments can ever come close,   It's raised the bar for home entertainment and makes everything else

What about the hours wasted chasing fantasy creatures (big cats) :

You gotta love ollena   "He really was a c**t wasnt he" lmao

Posted Images

Tbh wasn't particularly impressed.

I think this episode will be more dialog than action setting the stage for next season.. Might be a bit of a anticlimax after the the last three episode

I had a hunch that would be the case ....still going to watch it again shortly :thumbs:

I thought it was great! Really built the energy for next season while giving us a couple of satisfying treats!

I enjoyed it but what's pissed me a bit is they have over stretched story lines for 7 seasons now it seems like a mad rush to cram everything else in ..rumours are next season is only 6 episodes but they will all be a feture length 90 minutes ...can we talk bout tonight's episode yet? :laugh:

I thought it was great! Really built the energy for next season while giving us a couple of satisfying treats!

I enjoyed it but what's pissed me a bit is they have over stretched story lines for 7 seasons now it seems like a mad rush to cram everything else in ..rumours are next season is only 6 episodes but they will all be a feture length 90 minutes ...can we talk bout tonight's episode yet? :laugh:
They've ran out of books to use, you can really start to see the difference! :laugh:

Thought the scene with the hound and his brother quite funny. Aswell as sam and bran.

did anyone think jamie was going to get written out?

Jamie or tyrion ....think Jamie will go on to save bran at some point. ...seems Euron and cersie have been plotting you think the baby could be his ? Jon nailed his auntie lol... got to be a sprog on the way

They've ran out of books to use, you can really start to see the difference! :laugh:
Yeah you can ...even though this season has been great the time lines have been all over the place :thumbs: