Game Of Thrones

What if the undead kill a dragon? Maybe it will be ice breathing... It's going to get messy

What if the undead kill Bron! The whole job will be f****d then! :laugh:

Bron is some boy! I think people's hunch about deanerys loosing the plot are about right she's got a taste for it now :thumbs:

She's got progressively more tyrannical imo. I can't decide if she is just evolving into an experienced leader or if she is losing the heart and compassion she showed while in Essos. She acts like a right hard ballin bitch with Jon and then gives a little and shows a bit of compassion.

She's shown a fiery side plenty before, just now she seems more hell bent on victory than the freedom of the people. Maybe Jon will be a settling influence on her and that's how their stories tie in.

• Like 1

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's possibly the greatest thing that's ever been on telly,   Nothing else in scale, effects, moments can ever come close,   It's raised the bar for home entertainment and makes everything else

What about the hours wasted chasing fantasy creatures (big cats) :

You gotta love ollena   "He really was a c**t wasnt he" lmao

Posted Images

watched it, watching new series now, and also watching all the other series on catch up from 1 - 6 , also got a canvas map on my living room wall of the seven kingdoms so you could say i'm a bit of a fan, and i f@@king hate that slimy f@@cker little finger nearly as much as i hate rapefugees