It's Been Awhile

I've not been on here in quite some while due to work and college etc. For some reason I had problems getting into my other account 'sully' so had to make a new account.

Anyway, just thought I'd pop up some pictures of ace ( bull x whippet ) he's 17 months now and had a little bit last winter, done very well. He's 21 tts and he's a pleasure to keep.

8DFE8758-EAA7-4807-9B75-A2F0ECDB9CD8_zps

CF2C42D0-C1FD-4137-81B3-77C3995AE3C4_zps

This is Dex. He's 1/2 whippet 1/4 bull 1/4 grey. He's 9 weeks old. A nice bold pup with plenty of confidence. He's 7 weeks in the below pictures.

390897D4-F4F3-4902-9589-0143000C1197_zps

0AF7241A-C06A-4615-A4CE-2DDD14885B9F_zps

Think you got to pay photobucket now to show pics!

Any other way I can post them pal?

Yes you can use the sites up loader, it now allows 14mb plus for each post. To access it click on More reply options in the bottom right corner of the page when making a post.

TC

Think you got to pay photobucket now to show pics!

Any other way I can post them pal?

Yes you can use the sites up loader, it now allows 14mb plus for each post. To access it click on More reply options in the bottom right corner of the page when making a post.

TC

Thanks Tiercel Top man!

Hi Sully, I had a similar problem. I stopped using the internet completely for a couple of months as I was having huge trouble sleeping and was willing to try anything to have a decent night's sleep and when I tried to get back on it wouldn't recognize my password so had to start up again.