Round Bales ?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sure with the roads now you can travel the length off the country in no time. I was in Waterford last weekend in just over 4.5 hours and we weren't in any hurry. Nice drive to be honest, makes life a

You don't need to give me a 'heads up, mucker'. You're just blowing hot air up bale dog's arses. I've seen first class bale and rock dogs that are absolutely useless cowards in earths. But I'm yet

That big dog made short work off them, long time ago now. A hound lurcher and a terrier, every walk was different but interesting.

Posted Images

Used to be a shed with the small square bales in it just over the road a bit from me and we got a good few fox from it down the years then they knocked it to build a house so that was that.There is an orchard where i hunt and its walls are covered in ivy and it holds fox regulary.Then we have an old house with an earth within it.The entrance is in the face of an open fire place and it can be dug in either of the rooms thats in it,just a matter of breaking the flag stone of the floor and about a ft diging and your in,there is also an earth in 1 of the sheds surrunding the house,very hany shallow places for starting a young terrier.

jees , the foxes have it made in your part of the world. Clever ole divils

We save that place for a rainy day,lol.
used to be a place we go when we was young. Got permission, or should I say , I did . A big ole mansion and a woman about 80 to go with it. Had oldone walls and greenhouses and orchard. First time there we got a dig , and the lad released him.after that the was lads trying the place and area for years and myself and some mates. These burrows went under big walls and under and along the greenhouses , which was derelict .we never knew if the was stuff in em in them days .all fresh holes.keen dogs of all types. And keen lads

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg Used to travel to Lincoln and Cambridge years ago with a few lads,we'd meet up with some farmers and go around doing the hay bales, atb At

Still doing some round cambridge can be good craic always good for a run been doing some places up there for over twenty years

General might of been talking to the same lads when I was over home few weeks ago just dogs no guns they take 350 to 400 a season young nephew goes out with them every week boys I had over with me couldn't get over there setup had a bit of ground out the road must of had 50 dogs there mostly lurchers and hounds there having some good sport with hounds cross spaniel doing bogs we are back over in November for a weekend out with them

• Like 2

Sure with the roads now you can travel the length off the country in no time. I was in Waterford last weekend in just over 4.5 hours and we weren't in any hurry. Nice drive to be honest, makes life a lot easier lads can meet up from wherever and share days out together. Isn't that what it's all about at the end of the day. Atb

• Like 11