Hello all,

Airgun shooter from London, relatively new to the sport but always looking to gain experience.

I'm a BASC member, and currently provide pest control at two permissions in north west London.

I'm looking for ways to improve my accuracy, and well come any tips and advice I can find.

I've recently become a springer fan, and have been enjoying learning to shoot my sub-12 underlever consistently.

Hope to make friends here!

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Presto to improve your accuracy try and get to a local range and shoot some targets paper targets , ok we do not all like targets

but it will help you get the accurate shots and how to hold the rifle, treat her like a women hold firm but not strangle let the rifle recoil

naturally and then squeeze the trigger get the trigger set right for your self and you will get the results hell I had to learn again I have a, walther rm8 and then got a hw35e and had to learn but when you get it right you will see the results on the target and try some diff pellets as some times pellets can let you down , try pell pacs they do a great sample pack with all good named brands and get the reactive targets lets you see were the pellets gone into the target good shooting and good luck I had to do that and it works :thumbs:

Hello all,

Airgun shooter from London, relatively new to the sport but always looking to gain experience.

I'm a BASC member, and currently provide pest control at two permissions in north west London.

I'm looking for ways to improve my accuracy, and well come any tips and advice I can find.

I've recently become a springer fan, and have been enjoying learning to shoot my sub-12 underlever consistently.

Hope to make friends here!

Cheers

And what underlever might that be mukka?