Clulite Lamp

Don't know whether this has been posted before but thought I would post it anyway just been on the phone to cluson was looking online trying to find a mains charger for the plr 500 long ranger light as mine has been playing up going straight to green charge mode on the plug after I had used it for a few hours should go to red and then green anyway seen a post from an electrical safety company saying the plr 500 had been recalled on 6th of June 2017 so I phoned cluson to find out what the score was apparently its not the lamp that's at fault its the charger electric shock risk girl took my name and address and they are sending me a new one out free thought I'd post this on here in case other lads are having the same problem

• Like 5

No problem mate as said its the chargers not the lamp mines was staying at green idicating full charge when i knew it was flat flickering on and off as well got my new charger ln the post today and I only phoned them yesterday so I can't fault them for service and the chargers working fine now