Looking For Pup

any whippet x collie litters coming round about September time, Staffordshire area

with luck there will be some collie whips xs whippet greys sire strike while the irons hot xs top honch grey bitch sire non ped whippet xs collie dog they will be based in Stoke on Trent. Bitch been lined next day or so.atbbunnys.

what was you saying about not using racing grey/whippets in lurcher breeding again.?

also noted readingabout your dog being 3/4 grey and working all night.what did you say about stamina in 3/4 breds again.?

any whippet x collie litters coming round about September time, Staffordshire area

with luck there will be some collie whips xs whippet greys sire strike while the irons hot xs top honch grey bitch sire non ped whippet xs collie dog they will be based in Stoke on Trent. Bitch been lined next day or so.atbbunnys.

what was you saying about not using racing grey/whippets in lurcher breeding again.?

also noted readingabout your dog being 3/4 grey and working all night.what did you say about stamina in 3/4 breds again.?[/quote

also noted readingabout your dog being 3/4 grey and working all night.what did you say about stamina in 3/4 breds again.?

. his that post aimed at me if so I'll educate these collie whips ain't bred by me anole aqua I tance breeding them and I'll tell thee fa nought the bitch nine yrs will be first litter sire around four he was chose to compliment the bitch ta catch rabbits and feathered game anything else a bonus , the has been used up to shot fox ,she twenty four sire twenty one they will be capable of reasonable bags off rabbits.with some fire in em you concentrate on that bull grey yas got I'll tell thee da nought yas grub em get him has fit has a flea ,but if it ain't bred there well early doors and no full nights running it's always nice ta know three hrs down the road the animal in the back ain't want the motor having lamped a couple hrs. Atb bunnys.
post-56721-0-21027000-1502411072_thumb.jpeg. Airborne that's the bitch she's direct strike while the irons hot working whippet top honcho bred greyhound f1 got non of sire but he a scruffy little collie type very good temp not a wimpy sensitive type good strong mentality bomb proof with strong tight feet and coat.,they matched well .atb bunnys.
  • Like 2

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg. Airborne that's the bitch she's direct strike while the irons hot working whippet top honcho bred greyhound f1 got non of sire but he a scruffy little collie type very good temp not a wimpy sensitive type good strong mentality bomb proof with strong tight feet and coat.,they matched well .atb bunnys.

nice looking bitch mate, keep me updated on the mating, what height you expecting them to produce ?

also noted readingabout your dog being 3/4 grey and working all night.what did you say about stamina in 3/4 breds again.?[/quote

. his that post aimed at me if so I'll educate these collie whips ain't bred by me anole aqua I tance breeding them and I'll tell thee fa nought the bitch nine yrs will be first litter sire around four he was chose to compliment the bitch ta catch rabbits and feathered game anything else a bonus , the has been used up to shot fox ,she twenty four sire twenty one they will be capable of reasonable bags off rabbits.with some fire in em you concentrate on that bull grey yas got I'll tell thee da nought yas grub em get him has fit has a flea ,but if it ain't bred there well early doors and no full nights running it's always nice ta know three hrs down the road the animal in the back ain't want the motor having lamped a couple hrs. Atb bunnys.

didn't answer my questions but lets just leave it there.

• 1 year later...
1 minute ago, ginger beard said:

He breeds a quality finch/mule thing.look at his thread in the cage bird section.

I think bill's alright.not seen a bad photo of his dogs,birds or kennels but he does talk some shit.

Oh a chaffinch mule that's chaffinch x canary I think sing like fook them do lovely 

Anyroad I'm off before me ol mate bill comes back and bollocks us 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Oh a chaffinch mule that's chaffinch x canary I think sing like fook them do lovely 

Anyroad I'm off before me ol mate bill comes back and bollocks us 

Don't worry about bill.i don't think it's a coincidence he hasn't been on since he threatened socks.