Go On Vinnie Lol

Philippa King, chief operating officer for the League Against Cruel Sports said the fox hunt in Jones' photo was 'nothing less than a massacre'.

She said: 'The extermination of such a large number of foxes cannot be interpreted as simply dealing with a rogue fox problem or wildlife management.

'Although the activity may be legal, there is no doubt it is unethical and likely totally unjustified – as fox populations are self-regulating. 'The joy expressed here highlights the true nature of this activity, which is killing wildlife for fun and has nothing to do with fox control.'

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 2

Pretty sure I've seen similar pics on another forum recently which were taken abroad following a driven hunt specifically for fox. I presume those numbers are achievable if enough forestry is pushed out, especially where the fox are controlled otherwise.

He's certainly got the right response if he was on the windup.

Novice

I reckon it's bullshit. Anyone who'd shot that many foxes in one night would've posted that picture on THL before poxy Twitter.

I reckon a few of them looked like they'd been hauled out the freezer.., not that I'd tell him that mind ?

I reckon it's bullshit. Anyone who'd shot that many foxes in one night would've posted that picture on THL before poxy Twitter.

I reckon a few of them looked like they'd been hauled out the freezer.., not that I'd tell him that mind ?

Mate everyone who was ever anyone is on thl