Anyone do SIM only on their mobile phone, I only use my phone for calls, text, and picture msg's, don't do Facebook or watch TV or vids, or any of that kind of stuff. Anyone on EE?

Yes our contracts were up earlier this year and we decided to go SIM only with EE. £7.50 a month for unlimited calls to landline and mobile, unlimited texts and 7Gb of data. They still charge for picture messages though so we use Whatsapp.

That's not advertised on their site. You have to ask for their best deal.

Anyone do SIM only on their mobile phone, I only use my phone for calls, text, and picture msg's, don't do Facebook or watch TV or vids, or any of that kind of stuff. Anyone on EE?

Yes our contracts were up earlier this year and we decided to go SIM only with EE. £7.50 a month for unlimited calls to landline and mobile, unlimited texts and 7Gb of data. They still charge for picture messages though so we use Whatsapp.

That's not advertised on their site. You have to ask for their best deal.

Cheers Walsh, £2.50 cheaper than O2, will have a look, cheers mate. :thumbs:

I have never had a phone contract apart from the home and all my cheep Mobile Phones was pay as you go. Was only now given a Samsung J3 16 for my Sixtieth Birthday my children wanted to get me the Samsung Galaxy S7. For me it is just a phone and sim only pay as you go is fine, my Mobile is there as an emergency tool for me and my family.

I use an iMac 27 inch computer at home for my work and pleasure and already pay for my home internet and phone access, I have no need for access outside of that. I find that my thumbs are needed by my hands for every day life and not for a Mobile Phone. Like so many here I have lived through times with out Mobile Phones, I can happily carry-on doing so again.

But that is just me.

All the very best for one and all

• Like 2