Bbc Director Loses The Plot

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im sorry but if he was behaving like that in front of me id be knocking him out! That man is unhinged! For others and my own safety he is best unconscious.

I'd of been thinking....."who on the THL could get me out of this mess..............?"

At least three times a week , got the local nick rammed 12 to a cell ..just waiting for the hanging judge to wipe the b*****ds out then I'm back on it ..?

If I behave like that I get the book thrown at me.(and rightly so)

I have a sneaking suspicion that he will say that he's had a stressful day and that'll be the end of it no questions asked.

Matt

He would be getting tazered

Needs some THC therapy

He needs more. Im by far a hard man but if that little c**t pointed at my boy and shouted like that infront my kids he would be getting the best right hook i could possibly throw and ask socks he knows about my right hook

• Like 1

Needs some THC therapy

He needs more. Im by far a hard man but if that little c**t pointed at my boy and shouted like that infront my kids he would be getting the best right hook i could possibly throw and ask socks he knows about my right hook

It's deadly ... he almost knocked the wing off a butterfly once ........

• Like 4

Needs some THC therapy

I heard you'd been fisting socks....

• Like 1