Who Would You Want ......

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sorry Ken  

1 could be anyone on here ,the place is full of cage fighting ,super hard ,karate faced ,kick boxing ,pad punching killers . 2 .could be anyone on here ,the place is full of Bear Gryll ,David Attenbo

I bet some are hoping he's reading it......

Ive got some really good loyal mates who would be there in a heartbeat if the sh** hit the fan.

There appears to be some good personalities on here but I wouldn't rely on people on the internet I don't know t for f**k all

• Like 3

1 could be anyone on here ,the place is full of cage fighting ,super hard ,karate faced ,kick boxing ,pad punching killers .

2 .could be anyone on here ,the place is full of Bear Gryll ,David Attenborough ,Cherokee ,super hunter survival experts .

3.could be anyone on here ,the place is full of world renowned authorities on any subject from theology ,race ,politics right through to the best movies to watch on a wet Wednesday afternoon .

• Like 12

The trouble with picking someone from here unless you've actually met them, is once you are in the quoted situations it's a bit late to find out that:

1: The person is a real shithouse who only talks a good fight.

2: Couldn't find his arse with both hands

3: Is really, really boring and has a Brummie accent. :laugh:

1 could be anyone on here ,the place is full of cage fighting ,super hard ,karate faced ,kick boxing ,pad punching killers .

2 .could be anyone on here ,the place is full of Bear Gryll ,David Attenborough ,Cherokee ,super hunter survival experts .

3.could be anyone on here ,the place is full of world renowned authorities on any subject from theology ,race ,politics right through to the best movies to watch on a wet Wednesday afternoon .

On the plus side at least you'd die with a smile on your face.

• Like 2

Why pick a tough guy? You might have to kill and eat them if you are left too long. Id pick an 8 stone weakling with meaty thighs.

I believe there are special 'gentlemans clubs' for those who have a inkling for 8st weaklings with meaty thighs......well, you say "thighs" ;)

Why pick a tough guy? You might have to kill and eat them if you are left too long. Id pick an 8 stone weakling with meaty thighs.

I believe there are special 'gentlemans clubs' for those who have a inkling for 8st weaklings with meaty thighs......well, you say "thighs" ;)
?

It's hard to say if you don't actually no anyone on here but ones I haven't met that I would like to meet for a days sport would be

Darbo

Bosun

Tomo

Not met these lads but just going by there posts I'd like to meet them , there's more of you that I enjoy your posts and would like to meet but these three come to mind first .

1. Must be white

2. Preferably a prod

3. Non smoker

4. Someone who doesn't yap to much

I'm your man then :laugh:

• Like 1

Gnasher 16 for obvious reasons .....

Newkid because if there's water anywhere that fukcer will pull fish out of it .....

Mackem as he seems to have had and still has a very interesting life .......

What's the obvious reason with gnasher? ? Is it if you have an Internet argument he will send you bottles of whisky to say sorry :laugh:

Lol

If it was for food, some from the airgun section, as nobody in the lurcher section does any hunting, so Bigmac for food and banter.

If your aloud to seek your team outside THL, then Jo Conta, for obvious reasons.

And NK if the place is wet. :laugh: